What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Vs Panthers Rd 13

perverse

Referee
Nuh I still maintain that last year each of those I mentioned had a bit more quality and purpose to their game. This year they are still there but just don't look right or offer as much. Sure they still run and tackle, but they havn't provided those quality plays that made a difference to our team.

Just my opinion anyway. I think at least we can both agree there is still room for improvement in the 4 of them.
our team was going forward last year! props were putting their hands up and running onto ball! this is their primary function!

they arn't doing it! you see full sets of 6 from our team and you may only get 1 prop hit the ball up... it's pathetic. a vas majority of our problems all come back to this common denominator.

Fair suck of the ole sav mate, Taia hasnt been a shadow of the player he was last year.....

Actually wait no........nahhh not gonna bother with ya.

perverse

Referee
Fair suck of the ole sav mate, Taia hasnt been a shadow of the player he was last year.....

Actually wait no........nahhh not gonna bother with ya.
he's barely been on the field, you numpty! even when he has been he's been either underdone or on the bench or both. he's played for us 7 times this year (including tonight), and 4 off those matches were of the bench. early in the year he was eased in from the bench due to shoulder surgery in the off season. he finally got to the starting pack, earned his crack for NZ... was one of their best that night despite tearing his MCL mid way through the match (he played on in an extremely gutsy display)... and it was his second match back from that tonight (knee still heavily strapped).

to say he's gone backwards is just a load of crap. he's barely had the opportunity to do anything this year... but when he has he has still been all class. god forbid someone has a rough start to the season in a heavily beaten side, dogged with injury, playing off the bench and next to a front row that couldn't make metres up the guts if we shot them out of a big f**king cannon.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
3 - Uate
3 - Gidley

I don't think Gidley deserved 3 but I didn't really feel like giving a third one out.

MC DUI

Juniors
You know you are in trouble when a winger is winning player of the year....

3 - Uate
1 - Mika
1 - De Gois
1 - Gidley

Weels

Juniors
2 Uate went looking for work
2 Gidley tried hard, he was floggin' the horse, but the horse was dead
2 Tolar did too much tackling [approx 40] left no petrol for attack.

The rest of them. Still on the bus.

Adsy

Juniors
3. Hilder
2. Uate
1. Mika (there was nothing wrong with that hit on Lewis)

Latest posts