What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Inu - A panther??

thommo4pm

Coach
No he isn't going to be a Dragon either.
No need for the silly names. Seriously Dragqueens has been done to death, it wasn't funny before it's still not funny.

Glenn

First Grade
Rusty Lizards prehaps? ;-)

Would offer 1000/1 on Inu signing his next contract with any club other than Parramatta

Y2Eel

First Grade
thommo4pm said:
No need for the silly names. Seriously Dragqueens has been done to death, it wasn't funny before it's still not funny.

Its still funny..

El Diablo

Post Whore
thommo4pm said:

of course he has despite him not being allowed to

just like Hayne had signed with Souths

mickdo

Coach
thommo4pm said:
Inu has already put pen to paper for his new contract.
It is not with the Eels I'm sorry. You will see in time.
And it is not with Penrith.
He signed up for a new Video store membership?

Had a Chat to Kris for about 10 seconds yesterday will having a chat with A Board Member, when asked how his break was, all Kris said was fine. What should I read into that ?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and I am sorry to say that is what this thread is based on.

eelz47

Coach
i thought the "nothing" was from the never ending story? which is what i call petes fav thread now.

so i might go over there and see if pete has any info on kris

thommo4pm

Coach
Glenn said:
Rusty Lizards prehaps? ;-)

Would offer 1000/1 on Inu signing his next contract with any club other than Parramatta

Bit of egg on my face here guys and happy to admit it.

I've been told this morning that Inu will sign a 2 year contract with you guys this week.
I work with his best friend, his best friend sits in front of me at work, and Kris himself is in this office every week to have lunch with the person.
He was apparently extremely close to terms with another club, one who seems to have an endless supply of cash...I'm sure you can work out who I'm referring too.

Glenn

First Grade
Thommo takes some courage to admit when you are wrong, so kudos there.
Great to see some loyalty in the game :)

Daneel

Bench
thommo4pm said:
I've been told this morning that Inu will sign a 2 year contract with you guys this week.

I thought you said said he had already put pen to paper?

Be honest, are you Danny Weidler?

The Colonel

Immortal
thommo4pm said:

I read that in yesterday's Telegraph...... just above the article about the trip to James Packer's place in the Hunter.

:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
thommo4pm said:
Bit of egg on my face here guys and happy to admit it.

I work with his best friend, his best friend sits in front of me at work, and Kris himself is in this office every week to have lunch with the person.
He was apparently extremely close to terms with another club, one who seems to have an endless supply of cash...I'm sure you can work out who I'm referring too.

it appears that club have shifted their focus on another Morman and chances are they may use a sibling and another morman currently at the club to entice him there...

I'm sure you can work that out. ;-)