What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Inu Try LOOK AT THIS!

Glenn

First Grade
Angry_eel said:
lol the price tag is hanging off the back of the jersey. Looks like he stole it from the nearest shopping centre 10 mins before the video.

Probably did

back_streetboy_18 :lol:

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
Punchbowl Intelligence at its best. :lol:

oh hang on that Illema :lol:

I swear to God mate, this is fully sik:lol:

Unfortunately this is normal practice for a lot of them:oops:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hollywood Jesus said:
I couldn't even watch beyond the first 30 seconds. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit, haha.

well at least you ended up laughing!!!

spiderdan

Bench
there is something very willie tonga about the way inu plays.

he seems to break the line every one or two tackles he breaks.

when the guy is fit and confident he is too good for the lower grades.

Stagger eel

Staff member
spiderdan said:
there is something very willie tongo about the way inu plays.

he seems to break the line every one or two tackles he breaks.

when the guy is fit and confident he is too good for the lower grades.

I would say that he's actually better than Tonga at about the same age, it's up to Hages and his staff to tweek him into a firstgrader then ultimitely a super star.

but i guess first things first, keep playing well in PL.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
eelavation said:
I would say that he's actually better than Tonga at about the same age, it's up to Hages and his staff to tweek him into a firstgrader then ultimitely a super star.

but i guess first things first, keep playing well in PL.

This is what people have to realise that 1 or 2 shining moments does not make a super star or even a first grader. I just still don't feel that we should displace anyone for Inu but with an injury or rep duty I wouldn't mind seeing him.

Natalie's Daddy said:
This is what people have to realise that 1 or 2 shining moments does not make a super star or even a first grader. I just still don't feel that we should displace anyone for Inu but with an injury or rep duty I wouldn't mind seeing him.

1 or 2 ....... your joking right??

strider

Post Whore
i don't think too many ppl want anyone displaced just yet (altho there are always those that bring up the usual names :lol:) ...... i think everyone is content to see him first called up if there's an injury .......ALTHO - I'm not sure Hages has the same plan - I think Reddy is Hage's next in line

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:

well..I haven't called him a superstar ;-) nor have I even called him a firstgrader yet ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That first try was a ripper, Hope he gets the chance to show what he can do in First Grade this year. He was MOM against the Sharkies last week was he not?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
is the Kris INU one not working for anyone else?
i get the first 2 seconds of it and then it asks if i'd like to watch it again?

Phillips

Referee
JessEel said:
is the Kris INU one not working for anyone else?
i get the first 2 seconds of it and then it asks if i'd like to watch it again?

this has happend to me when trying to view other vids... not sure why?

the_eel

Juniors
From that vision and other forum members opinions of INU there is no doubting that he is a player of the future. I'm sure that if he continues to develop he'll get his opportunities this season (with injuries, rep footy, etc).

The Engineers Room

First Grade
eelavation said:
well..I haven't called him a superstar ;-) nor have I even called him a firstgrader yet ;-)

Well seeing as I was quoting you because I partially agree with you then I know this fact. Relax, I know what you are saying and I'm saying that with injury and rep duty he may get a go but he would have to prove more than he has to displace anyone in first grade.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
Well seeing as I was quoting you because I partially agree with you then I know this fact. Relax, I know what you are saying and I'm saying that with injury and rep duty he may get a go but he would have to prove more than he has to displace anyone in first grade.

I didn't see him against Cronulla but from all reports he was best on ground, he was also very sharp the other night when i watched him play at Brooky, not only has showed signs of improvemnent defensively, but he's also bulked up and may of even picked up a yard of pace or 2.

he'll be playing firstgrade sooner rather than later due to the fact that we're not as strong with depth than previous years and it will be before the rep season starts.

yy_cheng

Coach
He does look big. I thought that he was skinny. And he does run Tonga-ish.

I guess Reddy will be our 1st cab off the rank back this year as Delaney was last year.

Can anyone provide their thoughts on the pecking order of the PL backs? Would you say Inu would be 2nd after Reddy or 3rd after Lett?

If so, I'm sure he'll get a run come reps and injuries.

For those who saw the Titans match, how was Benny's speed? I read about the shimmys
and if only he could learn to run like odie, straight and hard between 2 defenders, pick up a fend and offload to Grothe, we'll be set.

Furthermore, how did Petersen, Delaney and Odie go?

spiderdan

Bench
whispers last year were that inu was at the top of the pecking order until injury struck (fractured shoulder blade from memory) so hayne got the jump on him and never looked back.

he has the talent, it's just a question of how he handles the step up when it happens. i'd like to see him long term in our colours. as others have suggested he should get a shot during rep season and if anyone gets injured.