What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Keating Signs New Two Year Deal

The Colonel

Immortal
KRIS KEATING SIGNS NEW TWO YEAR DEAL

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels have secured the services of gifted playmaker and local junior Kris Keating for the 2009 & 2010 seasons.
The re-signing comes hot on the heels of his NRL debut, the Cabramatta product coming off the bench in the Eels 20-16 loss to Manly in round six.
The multi-talented 19 year old has also been one of the Eels best in their undefeated start to the Toyota Cup season, confirming a reputation earned by captaining the club at every junior level.
Keating said choosing to take the new deal wasn’t a hard decision to make.
“I made it pretty clear I wanted to stay so once the offer was on the table I said yes pretty much straight away,” Keating said.
“I’ve been at the club since starting with the Harold Matthews Cup in 2003, so it’s a comfortable place for me to be.
“I’ve had a taste of first grade now and I obviously want plenty more in the future so I’m more than happy to be sticking around.”
Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald said the retention of Keating is a massive boost for the club.
“We are very pleased to re-sign one of our most outstanding juniors, who has played Matthews Cup, SG Ball Cup and Jersey Flegg for Parramatta over the past few years,” Mr. Fitzgerald said.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“In round six Kris became our first Toyota Cup player to play NRL and he performed very well in his debut.”

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://parraeels.com.au/news/news1764.shtml
[/FONT][/FONT]

Gronk

Staff member
Good news.

Everyone is expecting big things of you Kris. No pressure mate.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I would think it will effect the length of Finch's contract

Avenger

Immortal
Guys I think its great that he has re-signed. He is a winner, but he needs support in the forwards. If we do not get it it will be like when Michael Buettner made his debut with us, we were all excited initially. However there was too much pressure on him and then his progress was stifled due to the soft support from the forwards.

It almost has an early 90's feel to it that is scaring the sh*t out of me. We need forwards,

Start looking Hagan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Coach
KRIS KEATING SIGNS NEW TWO YEAR DEAL

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels have secured the services of gifted playmaker and local junior Kris Keating for the 2009 & 2010 seasons.
The re-signing comes hot on the heels of his NRL debut, the Cabramatta product coming off the bench in the Eels 20-16 loss to Manly in round six.
The multi-talented 19 year old has also been one of the Eels best in their undefeated start to the Toyota Cup season, confirming a reputation earned by captaining the club at every junior level.
Keating said choosing to take the new deal wasn’t a hard decision to make.
“I made it pretty clear I wanted to stay so once the offer was on the table I said yes pretty much straight away,” Keating said.
“I’ve been at the club since starting with the Harold Matthews Cup in 2003, so it’s a comfortable place for me to be.
“I’ve had a taste of first grade now and I obviously want plenty more in the future so I’m more than happy to be sticking around.”
Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald said the retention of Keating is a massive boost for the club.
“We are very pleased to re-sign one of our most outstanding juniors, who has played Matthews Cup, SG Ball Cup and Jersey Flegg for Parramatta over the past few years,” Mr. Fitzgerald said.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“In round six Kris became our first Toyota Cup player to play NRL and he performed very well in his debut.”

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://parraeels.com.au/news/news1764.shtml[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Krissy, Krissy, Krissy.. Always play hard to get, could bump up your price a bit. :lol:

Good on him. Lets hope that loyalty is still around, from both camps in 2 years time.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hang on if he got the two year deal contract what contract did Finch sign...

GotheTITANS

Juniors
i bet you all a $100 that in 2 years time you will all be saying he should be dumped. Just like you did with Witt and Tim Smith before him.

sportsmad

Juniors
i bet you all a $100 that in 2 years time you will all be saying he should be dumped. Just like you did with Witt and Tim Smith before him.

maybe, but then we can't just go out and buy who we want like u guys can atm. maybe in a few years you'll be singing similar tunes.....

Latest posts