What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan Inu

Y2Eel

First Grade
One player that can go is Tahu how on earth did he make the NSW side??

He has been terrible since returning its been 12 weeks now.. He is taking up cap space that could have been used somewhere else...

Players that would not be in any other first grade team this season....... INU Mateo Tahu MKeating(it him or Robson) Not sure who i would replace them with but they have had their time...

Hayne
Burt
Reddy
?
Grothe
Keating
Mortimer
Cayless
Robson
Fui Fui
Smith
Hindmarsh
Horo

Mannah
Poore
Humble Utility value not just to replace the hooker...
Oake/Pele Someone with a bit of fire....

lucablight

First Grade

He has been terrible since returning its been 12 weeks now.. He is taking up cap space that could have been used somewhere else...

Players that would not be in any other first grade team this season....... INU Mateo Tahu MKeating(it him or Robson) Not sure who i would replace them with but they have had their time...

Hayne
Burt
Reddy
?
Grothe
Keating
Mortimer
Cayless
Robson
Fui Fui
Smith
Hindmarsh
Horo

Mannah
Poore

:lol: right......

Parra Guru

Coach
I think Kris Inu is a good kid bit he's mentally a bit weak. He hasn't looked like his head is in the game for a long time.

He needs to get focussed maybe his new club/coach will get that out of him.

I wish him all the best but can't see him playing much more first grade this year.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors

Hayne
Burt
Reddy
?
Grothe
Keating
Mortimer
Cayless
Robson
Fui Fui
Smith
Hindmarsh
Horo

Mannah
Poore
Tahu has had a couple of shockers lately but before that he was improving from the start of the year. Mateo has improved a lot since he signed with the Warriors, I think he may have been preoccupied with worrying about his future.

1-Hayne
2-Burt
3-Reddy
4-Tahu
5-Grothe
6-Keating/Humble
7-Humble/Keating - whatever, one on the left, one on the right.
8-Poore - he is better than Cayless.
9-Robson
10-Moi Moi
11-Hindmarsh
12-Smith
13-Horo - I would have Mateo here but he is leaving so we need to give Horo as much time as we can.

14-Mannah - Could start soon.
15-Pele - he looked good enough to me in the Perth trial.
16-Mateo - could have a massive impact off the bench, if he was here next year then I would still start him.
17-Morts - could come on for Robson and make some runs from dummy half or go to 6 or 7 with Humble or KK moving to dummy half.

For some reason, I don't know why, I just have never been a fan of Oake.
What happened to Algood? I think that was his name, he looked bloody good in the Perth trial.
I remember saying Humble could handle 1st grade after the Perth trial, someone else said no way, but he hasn't done too bad so far. So surely Algood and Pele will eventually get a run.
I think we are missing Shack a lot too, before the season started I was predicting him to be our best buy out of the big 3 buys. Which in hindsight wouldn't have been too hard.

Y2Eel

First Grade
You can not be serious.

Yeah i prob should have had a bit of a think about it a tad more.. But Im am certain Tahu would struggle to get into any other team as a center..

His defense is horrid still laugh that he made the NSW side after 11 games...

Mateo would but i would play him from the bench and not 80 mins...

dazeely

First Grade
Pretty much every post here is spot incl the ones about the sig. Sad but true. Inu is a liability. Thank you warriors.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mateo is a benchy and his best work is displayed when he comes in against a tired defence...

Swiftstylez

Bench
We are lucky to have Tahu, despite a team that performed disgusting tonight he was still showing passion and aggression, something we sorely lack.

Avenger

Immortal
The best thing that Inu ever did was his decision to leave the Eels. I wish him the best.

Avenger

Immortal
Mateo is a benchy and his best work is displayed when he comes in against a tired defence...

Good call my friend. Now we can see why Lowrie was so important at the back end of last season. Did the sh*t stuff that the other prima donnas wouldn't do.

IFR33K

Coach
Our coach knew from the outset. He never liked him.

I dont know how many of you actually know Inu, he really does come across as a shy quiet guy.

Maybe not being offered a contract, has really dented his confidence and effected him on a personal basis.

I was a big fan of his, and believe he can recapture that form he showed a few years ago, maybe he just needs that fresh start.

If the warriors want to take him now, maybe it wont be such a bad thing.

Hopefully he can find his form at the warriors, because he is one of those special players to watch.

Latest posts