What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan Inu

parra pete

Referee
Krisnan is the new scapegoat. Without a doubt....
Has lost yards of pace......was blown away for speed when Morris made his break..

Gronk

Staff member
Krisnan is the new scapegoat. Without a doubt....
Has lost yards of pace......was blown away for speed when Morris made his break..

Sorry Pete but the definition of scapegoat is:
Scapegoating is the practice of singling out one child, employee or member of a group of peers for unmerited negative treatment or blame

It's not unmerited in his case. ;-)

benoir91

Juniors
We've been patient with Inu for 2 seasons, tbh I'm glad we cut our losses, he's the warriors problem now

eels81236

Bench
I think I may have been wrong re: Inu. I'm beginning to think that he doesn't have "it" afterall. :eek:
The guy is an out and out athlete with freakish skills, however, he doesn't seem to have arguably the most important piece of the puzzle, a footballers brain. I sincerely hope for Kris' sake that he can borrow one from somewhere for the rest of his career.

Gronk

Staff member
I think I may have been wrong re: Inu. I'm beginning to think that he doesn't have "it" afterall. :eek:
The guy is an out and out athlete with freakish skills, however, he doesn't seem to have arguably the most important piece of the puzzle, a footballers brain. I sincerely hope for Kris' sake that he can borrow one from somewhere for the rest of his career.

Agree. Give Inu Luke Burt's footy brain and you get Israel Folau.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't know about his attitude, but due to his speed his days as a winger / centre could be numbered. No wonder Anderson prefers Reddy, at first I had doubts but you get found out very quickly these days if yoiu are a wiunger / centre with no speed.

Maybe heading to the forwards ? but does he have the work rate ?

btaag

Juniors
sterling said it all last night. He is just to casual

Agree with Sterling, he is WAY too casual and it comes across that he does not give a stuff - there is minimal mongeral.

I totally agree with the people saying he has never recovered his pace from the ankle injury he picked up during the Eels vs Bulldogs game in Rd 1, 2008.

To think of him in the finals in 2007 and the amazing try he scored against the Bulldogs, it is quite bemusing to see what he has become. I hope he goes ok at the Warriors as he is a nice guy, just too mellow!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Agree with Sterling, he is WAY too casual and it comes across that he does not give a stuff - there is minimal mongeral.

I totally agree with the people saying he has never recovered his pace from the ankle injury he picked up during the Eels vs Bulldogs game in Rd 1, 2008.

To think of him in the finals in 2007 and the amazing try he scored against the Bulldogs, it is quite bemusing to see what he has become. I hope he goes ok at the Warriors as he is a nice guy, just too mellow!

My guess is Krisnan has some kind of unpredictable recurring injury which he has not properly fixed yet. Is it the ankle??? But whatever it is it is not just psychological, it is physical pain tied to a mental issue which holds him back, stops him from stretching right out, it stops him from letting go in the moment like he was doing in 2007. He is conscious of some type of physical problem that he does not want to push beyond the preset limits he has now set himself. Has DA or others seriously investigated Krisnan's body. I find it very hard to think his problem is just psychological. Yes, maybe he is lazy to have an operation or is frightened of an operation or he is looking for shortcuts to get around the problem. Is it a possible career threatening injury that is stopping him if the operation does not work out??? sh*t, whatever it is, why hasn't it been sorted out thus far????

Stagger eel

Staff member
I believe the Warriors have now lost Brent Tate for the rest of the season, I wonder how keen they are now to get INU there by the end of the month..

Hellsy

Immortal
Really? What's he done now?
He was just having his name bantered around the Qld origin side in the absence of them picking Isreal

Stagger eel

Staff member
Really? What's he done now?
He was just having his name bantered around the Qld origin side in the absence of them picking Isreal

not sure, it happened in the first half and I've been watching it from the second half onwards..

just going by commentators reports.