What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt mann

tumbidragon

First Grade
Only real changes would prob be Mose and Packer into the 17. Mann may get the left wing spot. Have no idea if Ione or Page will crack a spot. But fingers crossed they're hungry.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I think Au Mau will be the one dropped in the forwards to be honest as I feel Masoe and Packer will be ahead of him in the pecking order. Au Mau will probably jag a bench spot. One thing for sure there will be big competition for front row.

Naturin, O'Brien, Wakeman and Rose will probably stay in Cutters or be cut loose. O'Brien had a crack and did not impress that was for sure.

gangsouci

Juniors
Assuming Mann is in the 17 I guess it would be:

Duges
Nights
Aitken
Mann
Matty Utai
Gary
Ben
Masoe
Rein
Cooper
Friz
Thomp
JDB/Creagh

Stranger/Garvey
JDB/Creagh
Packer
Ah Mau/Matthews (Depending on the role of Bench JDB/Creagh)

gangsouci

Juniors
Although if rein could play 80, how good would the bench look:

Packer
Page
JDB/Creagh
Matthews

RED73V

Juniors
Every day it just keeps getting better on the recruitment front . Peter Mullholland take a bow champion u are worth your weight in gold . It hasn't taken long for Mary & Mullholland to weed out the deadwood & get our great club planning & moving forward . I'm not only excited to see how we perform next year with the necessary size up front but also can't wait to see how Luke page develops under Mary he could be anything !!
If u listen to the oxygen thief dino 2170 he would still be saying" sack Mary " . U really are a tool dino & so is your step brother objective spew the sh#t shooter

The Nick

Bench
Assuming Mann is in the 17 I guess it would be:

Duges
Nights
Aitken
Mann
Matty Utai
Gary
Ben
Masoe
Rein
Cooper
Friz
Thomp
JDB/Creagh

Stranger/Garvey
JDB/Creagh
Packer
Ah Mau/Matthews (Depending on the role of Bench JDB/Creagh)

Huh? Did he come out of retirement?

Cagey Mac

Bench
Mann has been playing in the centres
Cameron Munster (who has been impressive IMO) at fullback

BennyV

Referee
Mann has been playing in the centres
Cameron Munster (who has been impressive IMO) at fullback

Mann came through as a half/fullback, including playing SOO u20s at Fullback. He was slotted into the centres when he reach Storm, but I dont know if he has the strike to continue there long term. I also dont think hooker is his spot. Perhaos they are prepping for Benji to move on when his contract finishes?

jenninga

First Grade
Mann came through as a half/fullback, including playing SOO u20s at Fullback. He was slotted into the centres when he reach Storm, but I dont know if he has the strike to continue there long term. I also dont think hooker is his spot. Perhaos they are prepping for Benji to move on when his contract finishes?

This.There seems to be something interesting about Mann's signing.Not sure if it is just him simply slotting into the centres

V

Vasilevsky

I certainly hope Benji stays on for a few more years yet. I'd certainly prefer Widdop was moved on though I hope both can be kept.

The Nick

Bench
I certainly hope Benji stays on for a few more years yet. I'd certainly prefer Widdop was moved on though I hope both can be kept.

I hope we keep both as long as possible - the more they play together the better they get. As we're putting more cattle around them they're only going to get better.

Benji V2.0 might not have the big step or premiership ring yet but I think he's much better than Benji V1.0 (Tigers edition).

V

Vasilevsky

I hope we keep both as long as possible - the more they play together the better they get. As we're putting more cattle around them they're only going to get better.

Benji V2.0 might not have the big step or premiership ring yet but I think he's much better than Benji V1.0 (Tigers edition).

I think we got an upgraded Benji. He can still do everything 1.0 did but has added features with 2.0 which most notably include the ability to do the little things better and crash less.