What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt mann

V

Vasilevsky

Can't blame Mann as the Stormed got dropped on their heads by the Warriors.

I don't blame him though as far as I can see, he is nothing more than a depth signing. I think most people agree that this team needs 3 things. 1. Depth 2. A good, fast outside back 3. One more good prop.

I only see Mann fitting into category 1 unless it's true Widdop is going to leave.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
For the love of sweet baby Jesus...
Can we stop with the Widdop leaving stories, rumours, feel it in your bones...FFS

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
For the love of sweet baby Jesus...
Can we stop with the Widdop leaving stories, rumours, feel it in your bones...FFS

I agree mate...we start losing games and all of a sudden we hear Widdops not doing this and hes not doing that and he maybe leaving and whos going to replace him, for heavens sake enjoy the season win or lose and stop death riding him......bit different with Merrin hes definitely going so you can talk as much as you like with whos going to replace him....in Widdops case its pure speculation.....weve got our hands full at the moment staying in the 8 without listening to more rumours

The Nick

Bench
It has been stated on this forum several times from a pretty damn reliable source that Widdop will be at the Dragons in 2016. Short of the man in question coming on here and shutting down the rumours himself, I'm not sure how else this message will get through to some posters?

Pretty sure it was Mickeylane who started the rumour in the first place, possibly in the same breath where he said we'd sign Shillington and Hodgkinson.......

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It has been stated on this forum several times from a pretty damn reliable source that Widdop will be at the Dragons in 2016. Short of the man in question coming on here and shutting down the rumours himself, I'm not sure how else this message will get through to some posters?

Pretty sure it was Mickeylane who started the rumour in the first place, possibly in the same breath where he said we'd sign Shillington and Hodgkinson.......

Well said...hope this reaches the people its aimed at

bottle

Coach

You forgot the imminent announcement of Jake Friend's signing.

TruSaint

Referee
You forgot the imminent announcement of Jake Friend's signing.

Friend.. done deal.

Widdop off to England.

Bennett to announce he;s leaving Broncos and return to Kogarah.

Elvis was at Strathfield 7-11 last night. ( SAUSAGE ROLL )

Cronulla to win the comp this year.

ALL FACTS

jenninga

First Grade
Friend.. done deal.

Widdop off to England.

ALL FACTS

Not to mention Dogs having room under the salary cap.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Friend.. done deal.

Widdop off to England.

ALL FACTS

And : Cameron Smith doesn't throw forward passes from dummy half

hardbaby

Coach
I don't get the anti-Mann whinge. He is a bloody good footballer, plays multiple positions and will only get better. I'd slot him in at fullback and move Dugan to centre.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Having kurt Mann is a very good proposition. He will dominate for us. It's a slightly older jack bird replacement I think.

Last edited:

KiamaSaint

Coach