What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

RedVee

First Grade
And yet everyone said Crichton complained to officials after the game..
I reckon gould is in clean up mode because of rothfield and Crawley calling Crichton actions out... wasn't us gus will say what happens on the field stays on the field
.Nobody would have picked up the incident if dogs didn't mention it
First I heard about it was in the car after the game on ABC radio, that Chrighton had complained to the ground manager after the game.
I think that is most likely, him or a dog offical.

Shoulda bit his f**king nose clean off for mine

56to66

Juniors
No big loss to our squad if he is suspended for the rest of the season. We need to blood a young no 6 and no to jack bird please no we need speed and a x factor player.
Its the point Disgusting, just like the world as a whole. NEW WORLD ORDER, Corrupt Politicians, Corporation and the Legal System
St George need to incorporate bullshit diving tactics like in soccer.

Last edited:

John moz

Juniors
Bulldogs bait and they succeeded bloody Bulldogs they had him targeted all game they new his weakness . Now is the time for JM to play 6 for the rest of the season kyle was never originally singed for 6 he was to be a 14 off the bench.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Of course he's guilty. It's the Dragons. We're not one of the chosen clubs and are expendable in the NRL's eyes. No mention anywhere or by anyone about Chrightons slam to Flannagans head in the tackle. It doesn't fit the communal stroke-fest going on over the dogs of late.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Sh#t just got serious young man.
View attachment 92407
Well that's it for me. The Dragon's just as always cops it. It's like they want to rub us out of the game. We are the bloody laughing stock and several of the media people have made matters worse for Kyle.

How does a bloke like f cken Shitton get away with that shit act that he pulled. I hope and pray that someone gets revenge with that bastard. I detest the Bulldogs and now I detest them even more because they have this cry baby fellow by the name of Crichton dobbing someone in for not allowing his nose to feel the love of someones mouth. Gee this pisses me off, it really does.

I cant wait for us to play the Dogs again and Crichton gets avenged. Oh please let it happen.

Last edited: