What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

A week on and I’m more filthy now that Munster is somewhere enjoying a holiday with no case to answer.

Firstly, his was a clear bite. You could see the fold of skin being pulled away while between his teeth. Kyle’s was instigated by a 100kg man laying on top of him and shoving his nose in his mouth with one of those intimidating headbutts players like to do.

Crichton and Dogs obviously saw us as a threat, the only reason Crichton pursued the matter. It effectively put an end to our season (although we should have still been capable of making finals). Meanwhile Alamoti has a ring and can’t be bothered following up on it which I can understand but he also wanted to report it on field, let’s not forget.

Sorry, but that’s daylight double standards and shows why some fans of some clubs are disillusioned by the judiciary and general turning of blind eyes by authorities when it suits them. Consider the message that the NRL is sending here about biting. Either it’s a serious offence. Absolute farce. My interest in the game is 10% what it once was and this kind of thing is a main reason.

As for the Howarth no try. Tough teets. Wonder if the Storm want to bring up Tony Martin’s gf try from 1999. The pass was clearly 2m forward.

56to66

Juniors
The NRL is a joke, my lack of interest towards the game is growing year by year, I used to watch most games televised whenever possible, then it became a watch St George only after the 1999 GF, after 2012 was watch St George only too half time or even just game replay highlights,
Under Flanno I began watching full games again, if he fails, well I won't be watching nothing until they become a solid premiership threat again.
I won't will never ever support the NRL after the treatment given towards St George.

Dragon David

First Grade
Another one to add to the many we have been "unfairly" adjudicated for. I still cannot and will not get over that Crichton nose in mouth incident involving Kyle. It just wreaked of "lets hurt the Dragons more and ban Kyle for 4 weeks". Bloody bastards.

since77

Juniors
Another one to add to the many we have been "unfairly" adjudicated for. I still cannot and will not get over that Crichton nose in mouth incident involving Kyle. It just wreaked of "lets hurt the Dragons more and ban Kyle for 4 weeks". Bloody bastards.
Unfairly adjudicated? Come on that never happens to us. Kyle's bite was yet another incident of shocking Dragons behaviour that the NRL really must make an example of - you know just like that time Tyson Frizell touched a referee who was in the defensive line and was suspended for it......
Fortunately for Cameron Munster, Kyle was already made an example of - if you're going to accidentally look like you're biting someone make sure its not the current NRL golden boy. What's the bet if Munster "bit" Cleary he'd have been suspended?

Latest posts