What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Turner

Lol I love the confidence.

Going to be tough but Bunnies still have a good side this year. Gets harder each year to retain the top players though.

Hope you lot do okay this year, definitely couldn't srand a bronco, Melbourne, or Bulldog premiership.

doyen

Bench

Going to be tough but Bunnies still have a good side this year. Gets harder each year to retain the top players though.

Hope you lot do okay this year, definitely couldn't srand a bronco, Melbourne, or Bulldog premiership.

Thanks Legend!!

southsport

First Grade

Gotta agree, it's hard enough to win it let alone go B2B, especially after losing Sam and Ben.

Good luck to you guys as well, I think you'll be tough to beat this year.

alien

Referee
See, you are that dumb you get all fired up and carry on like a fool.

You are like Sheldon, just just don't get sarcasm.

We should call you Sheldon from now on.

Sheldon, you are an embarrassment to the decent Souths supporters on this forum.

Now before you carry on like a pork chop again, consider this...I am hardly ever wrong

Have a great day xx

Well Sheldon is never wrong! So Sheldon wins! :cool:

dont-you-think-if-i-were-wrong-56.jpg

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

Good luck as well Miller.

I couldn't stand Dogs or Roosters winning it.

Barba will go very well at five eighth I think. Ennis is a very solid buy too.

You never know I reckon Sharks can get close to the 8.

Just an update on Kyle Turner:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-undergo-neck-surgery-20150312-1426fl.html

Kyle Turner to undergo neck surgery

South Sydney second-rower Kyle Turner will undergo neck surgery later this week.

Turner spent two nights in a Gold Coast hospital after leaving the field in the fourth minute of the Indigenous All Stars match after being hit high by All Stars captain Paul Gallen in a tackle.

The club initially said Turner's condition was not serious, but he has been diagnosed with a protruding disc that was affecting his spinal cord.

The Rabbitohs premiership winner will undergo disc replacement surgery.

Advertisement

"Kyle sustained a pretty serious injury to his neck," Rabbitohs high-performance manager Troy Thomson said.

"That tackle caused an acute injury to the disc in his neck and that's actually protruding onto the spinal cord, so he had some fairly significant neurological conditions there down through his arms some pins and needles and tingling sensations.

"We took a long time to make a decision and we went through the process very thoroughly, saw the best surgeons in Australia and came to a decision just this week to go in and do a disc replacement."

Turner will be out indefinitely but the Rabbitohs said they elected to have the 23-year-old have surgery in the interests of his long-term future.

"We feel that this is going to be the best for him in the long run," Thompson said.

"He'll get that surgery done later this week and well start the recovery process and get him back as quick as we can."

hurricane57

Juniors
Just an update on Kyle Turner:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-undergo-neck-surgery-20150312-1426fl.html

Kyle Turner to undergo neck surgery

"Kyle sustained a pretty serious injury to his neck," Rabbitohs high-performance manager Troy Thomson said.

"We feel that this is going to be the best for him in the long run," Thompson said.

"He'll get that surgery done later this week and well start the recovery process and get him back as quick as we can."

I hope Kyle has the sense to forget football, tick it up to experience and move on. Neck injuries are too dangerous.

I wish him all the best.

southsport

First Grade
I hope Kyle has the sense to forget football, tick it up to experience and move on. Neck injuries are too dangerous.

I wish him all the best.

Gee hurri, it's hard to find fault with what you posted, fortunately he'll have the best advice.

doyen

Bench

I wish him all the best.

Agree H57 & S/sport.

Kyle is close to completing his Teaching Degree which will give him the security of a pretty good paying[permanent]Govt job for the next 50 yrs.He has the potential to earn between 3 & 4 million dollars over that period with little risk to his health.

Can't see the point in risking one's health playing a very tough game like RL with a neck problem!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Agree H57 & S/sport.

Kyle is close to completing his Teaching Degree which will give him the security of a pretty good paying[permanent]Govt job for the next 50 yrs.He has the potential to earn between 3 & 4 million dollars over that period with little risk to his health.

Can't see the point in risking one's health playing a very tough game like RL with a neck problem!!

Still can't believe the filthy grub Gallen got nothing for what he did at the end of the tackle.

Main thing for Kyle is get the surgery done and see how things turn out and then imo he can make a decision on his future.

doyen

Bench
Still can't believe the filthy grub Gallen got nothing for what he did at the end of the tackle.

Main thing for Kyle is get the surgery done and see how things turn out and then imo he can make a decision on his future.

He would be getting the best advice & treatment for sure.

Yeah--it's difficult to see a goose like Maul GALOOT get zero punishment & then Junior Paulo get 9 wks--even though Junior's tackle looked mighty ugly.