What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Turner

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good news, Turner's injury is not as bad as first thought and he will be back for round one.

Great news although I wouldn't mind if he was rested for the first couple of rounds.

He's quite lucky could have been a whole lot worse.

Rabbits20

Immortal
OK, sorry mate, I didn't read all the posts.

doyen, you are wasting your time trying to argue logically with someone that supports a proven drug cheat.

Honestly pretty much all the Sharks supporters on LU are merkins.

They always think they are right and are shit stirrers.

When they are clearly they won't even admit it either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's hilarious coming from you.

I have respect mate. When I'm wrong I will admit it and apologise, I make quite a few mistakes at times.

Often posting sensibly gets thrown in my face just because I go for Souths.

I love my Rugby League and have a good knowledge as I say others don't respect that.

Last edited:
No offense 20 but you reap what you sow.

Everything happens for a reason and in your case the reason is because you are stupid when you make bad decisions and post some crazy arsed crap.

Apart from that, I suspect your not a bad egg really.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Everything happens for a reason and in your case the reason is because you are stupid when you make bad decisions and post some crazy arsed crap.

Im not stupid and I don't make bad decisions.

Sometimes it's good to have a joke:lol:

Tbh you're just a one eyed Sharks supporter and an utter merkin plus trouble stirrer.

You Sharks supporters aren't confident in what you post and its a fact that most of you are merkins who think they're 100percent right.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yeah Miller you reap what you sow with having not won a comp:lol::lol:

See, you are that dumb you get all fired up and carry on like a fool.

You are like Sheldon, just just don't get sarcasm.

We should call you Sheldon from now on.

Sheldon, you are an embarrassment to the decent Souths supporters on this forum.

Now before you carry on like a pork chop again, consider this...I am hardly ever wrong

Have a great day xx

doyen

Bench
I see that persons on this thread/forums are often called a MERKIN.

Being a merkin wouldn't be such a bad thing.

In fact,it could be fun!!!!

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
See, you are that dumb you get all fired up and carry on like a fool.

You are like Sheldon, just just don't get sarcasm.

We should call you Sheldon from now on.

Sheldon, you are an embarrassment to the decent Souths supporters on this forum.

Now before you carry on like a pork chop again, consider this...I am hardly ever wrong

Have a great day xx

OK, so you are hardly ever wrong, we are greatly impressed with your self appraisal. :roll:

The only thing wrong with Rabbits20 is that his user ID should now be Rabbits21.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
OK, so you are hardly ever wrong, we are greatly impressed with your self appraisal. :roll:

The only thing wrong with Rabbit20 is that hid user ID should now be Rabbits21.

GOOD ONE!!I like that!!

Yeah--Rabbits20 needs to update eh??

Last edited: