What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

l burt

natheel

Coach
humble has signed.
havnt heard anything bout Burt.
u can't have him hes our back up 7 next year

TheParraboy

Staff member
Source...????

Laurie-Nichols-396x317.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
Burt's an international.

Sure, if the Tigers want him, they can have him - but they should be forced to give us reasonable compensation. Perhaps a swap for Robbie Farah would be fair? [although Farah won't play for Australia this year like Burt]

parra pete

Referee

Laurie Nichols....what a character. I interviewed Laurie for a Sports Show a couple of weeks before he passed away. He never never never ever bagged a player - or another Club --just barracked FOR his beloved Tigers, and NEVER against another Club.
I just love the bloke. I asked him if he felt the cold in his Tigers singlet ? He said the people of Russia could not believe it when he went there during a Kangaroos tour.
For those who never saw Laurie SUPPORTING his Club, you have missed out on magic moments.

Tiggggggggggers, Tiggggggers.. punch punch punch..

My favourite "Ellery eats celery".....

Stagger eel

Staff member
To be honest, as much as he's done amazing things for this club, anyone that doesn't acknowledge that is an idiot, however I actually think he'll be under pressure to hold his spot next season with the likes of Loko, Morgan and sio coming through!

Gronk

Staff member
To be honest, as much as he's done amazing things for this club, anyone that doesn't acknowledge that is an idiot, however I actually think he'll be under pressure to hold his spot next season with the likes of Loko, Morgan and sio coming through!

And Sandow with a GK% equal to Luke's...

Eels Dude

Coach

I don't get that reasoning. Sio was great in his debut game, Loko was good in patches, Morgan was far from impressive. All those guys show promise but are a couple of years away from being consistent first graders. Even Esi Tonga has only played 30 odd first grade games so Burt's experience will be important next year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree and I think he will start on the wing next season

I'm a big fan of Lukey but just I cant see him holding off the likes of Sio et al all year.

Latest posts