What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L. Macdougal signs with Dragons for 2 Years

The Preacher

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Both lists contain the same 7 players, just the numbers on their backs have been re-arranged. With the scheme Brownie has mooted, numbers on backs mean very little. Case in point: according to his designated number, Gaz was the right centre on Sunday - yet his first try and the one he laid on for Greenshields were both in the left corner.

Raaaaaaayy was putting siht on a caller on the weekend for calling Gaz an inside center. I had to laugh as the Dragons have used the inside/outside center roles on a few occasions this year. The way Browny has it structured, the attack seems to have various roving commisions in the plan.:)

les amber

Juniors
Tommy Hewitt hasnt been resigned yet.... he is looking at all his options, with the doggies looking at him

Dragons_Head

Juniors
Likely Team 2007 My Team 2007
1-Hornby 1-Naiqama
2-Naiqama 2-Macdougall​
3-macdougall 3-Gasnier
4-Cooper 4-Cooper
5-B.Morris 5-B.orris
6-Gasnier 6-Hornby
7-Head 7-Head
8-Poore 8-Poore
9-Woolford 9-Gorrell
10-Ryles 10-Ryles
11-Creagh 11-Young
12-Sims 12-Creagh
13-Young 13-Bickerstaff

Collateral

Coach
I actually think Gaz went very well at 5/8 against the Dogs. Its good to see him getting a lot more involved and picking times and areas to come in...I'd like to see him there for 2007. Gives us another centre option also.

1. Ben Hornby
2. Brett Morris
3. Wes Naiqama
4. Matt Cooper
5. Luke MacDougall

6. Mark Gasnier
7. Matt Head