What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

l2playkthanks

Bicey_18

Bench
Was waiting how long it took....

Fair dinkum at least we put up a fight this week.... Good stuff boys

Apey

Staff member
f**k off.

We should be proud we were even leading at one stage with all the circumstances. Yeah, we f**ked it up, but we played a hell of a lot better than we have in recent weeks.

Please don't tell me you actually expected us to win this :lol:

Apey

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
Wow...

Can you not see the jest in Bushy's post?
:?

Nope, I'm too pissed off on the inside to read it properly :D

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I wish we got rid of Brian Smith tbh .....................

Nah seriously though, at least they had a red hot go. If we played like that last week, we would have beaten Penrith.

Jono078

Referee
We put up a good fight.

In the end we just werent good enough, simple as that.

If we play like that each week when we have our best available team we should be hard to beat.

I thought Woolnough was quite good out there tonight.

Goodbye Carmont, Perry and Tighe :)

EDIT: Oh, f**k I loved Vuna's first try! :D

CycloneSteve

Juniors
No spoon for us. Penrith wont beat the Chookies or the Kiwi's.
And yes Vuna's try was deadset special. Best try I have seen by a Knights winger in years.

perverse

Referee
they had a dig tonight and still got blown off the park. i was proud of the effort tonight, but even giving their all wasn't anywhere near close to good enough to win the game. i know i've said it a few times.. but if i'll miss anyone anyone that's leaving at the end of the year it's wooly. he dug real deep tonight and could have been good for us off the bench next year.

thank god tighe is gone. what are they gonna use him for at penrith? a tackle bag?

pantherz9103

First Grade
CycloneSteve said:
No spoon for us. Penrith wont beat the Chookies or the Kiwi's.

We shall see, you might be right as they are two tough games. Our team usually plays very well for part of games and like busteds in other parts of it, we rarely get flogged like the knights its just we suck the most with all our stupid ways of losing. But Penrith would love to end the Roosters season. They'd love to wipe that smile of Freddy's face. The wooden spoon is in my avatar but I'm considering a different avatar incase we offload it ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yes, I am drunk - but no, I'm not going to settle for 'we tried' with reference to tonight's game. The Cowboys have been largely terrible for the past few weeks, irregardless of what the ladder may say. I guess it's ok to be satisfied with a sixteen point loss in comparison to our recent results, but it's indicative of our season that we're 'happy' with a three try loss.

The wooden spoon is ours for the taking. I can't see us beating Wests next week, and Penrith have every chance of beating a Sydney side with nothing to play for.

fred_knight

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
We shall see, you might be right as they are two tough games. Our team usually plays very well for part of games and like busteds in other parts of it, we rarely get flogged like the knights its just we suck the most with all our stupid ways of losing. But Penrith would love to end the Roosters season. They'd love to wipe that smile of Freddy's face. The wooden spoon is in my avatar but I'm considering a different avatar incase we offload it ;-)

Payback for the debarcle at penrith when they played the roosters earlier on in the year, i was at that game, panthers had it won.

Latest posts