What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Miller

shaggs

Coach
Dolphins have isaako for the fullback spot.

I like miller sniffing around the ruck. So works for me and athletically looks like he could cover any backline role, plus play as a 13.

Trindall was quite good though in his 20 minutes replacing Wade. Was maybe a bit better than Wade as a middle.

Chimp

Bench
What did he say?
He was asked about Kennedy coming back, basically said obviously he comes straight back in, but then basically said how good Miller has looked in Cup and training, and now 'we know he's an NRL player' and can play multiple positions, we'll decide what to do with him

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Really liked Trindall's today. I don't think he's an organising halfs' asshole, but he did a great job today. Unfortunately for him Miller is our obvious 14 and will be our 6 if there's an injury.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Really interesting relationship with NH, wonder if that’s Fitz direction or NH natural leadership qualities coming through to ensure inclusivity.

jc155776

Coach
was great seeing us have a speedster sniffing around the ruck for offloads.

Great option to have at the club and gives some depth confidence.

Coming from 7s I think his defence would be alright as well (haven’t watch nsw cup) as he’d be use to having to make one on one tackles.

Frailty

First Grade
Really interesting relationship with NH, wonder if that’s Fitz direction or NH natural leadership qualities coming through to ensure inclusivity.
I noticed this, but I also noticed the bench going crazy for Miller. Even Ramien was posting an instagram story supporting him. The group seems like a really close bunch this season which is really promising.

Weaponhead

Coach
In the press conference Fitz said that Miller is a mature athlete. He has played around the world, in pressure games. He is physically capable and has the professional mentality.

His defence will get tested hard at NRL level but he seems resilient and prepared to do the work

Latest posts