What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Watch

Stake Removed

First Grade
So 2 games to go currently the 4th position shoot out

Dragons +75 Bulldogs (h), Knights (a)
Panthers +70 Warriors (a), Storm (a)
Sharks +58 Knights (h), Bulldogs (a)

Panthers you would think drop one.
Both us Drags should win both, but the final round, the game drags vs Knights is old players day for Knights so they lift, we play Bulldogs sunday after Drags, we will know exactly what we need to win by to make 4th

Pick any game we lost when we should have won (manly for mine) and that’s the game costing us to top 4. I think Penrith lose one and drags sharks win both but fa is the decider.

Quigs

Immortal
Shaggs we didn't throw away that home game loss to the Donkeys. A f**king 4 metre forward pass was the only thing thrown that cost us that game.

fizman

Bench
Shaggs we didn't throw away that home game loss to the Donkeys. A f**king 4 metre forward pass was the only thing thrown that cost us that game.

He is referring to the 12-10 loss a couple of weeks ago. We bombed that game badly.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes we should’ve won all of them but ya can’t win them all.

There have been numerous games this year we could’ve lost late as well but we didn’t.

McLovin

Staff member
We haven't done as badly as our position on the ladder suggests. Besides one of the early Dragons games where we lost everyone in our forward pack to leg injuries and the souffs game, I don't recall seeing us being comprehensively beaten.

So we lsot some we should have won & won some we should have lost.
I'd like to add that we won some, we should have won & lost some we should have lost.
Should about cover the lot I reckon.

Quigs

Immortal
Known unknowns and unknown unknowns and knows we know we will know about.

Rumsfeld I believe.

bluefox68

Staff member
So we lsot some we should have won & won some we should have lost.
I'd like to add that we won some, we should have won & lost some we should have lost.
Should about cover the lot I reckon.
Okay, this is wierd...
Agree again.
The whole ‘we beat them, they beat us’ thing is useless (the exception being our Manly hoodoo)...
If we’re on, we’re on...
Hopefully we are building at the right time...

Card Shark

Immortal
Raiders beat the Roosters , no team is in form.

We need 4th badly & we are as good a chance as anyone.