What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Watch

Next week 4 teams in the top 8 have Byes ( Us, Storm Roosters, Nights) and 6 Teams from the top 10.

Top 8 can't change next week I don't think. Eels drop out for Broncos at 8 spot. That's it.

Edit: Baring a miracle Eels team smash Rabbits by 16
I'd love to see the Eels smash the wabbits, so they are all deflated for the game against us on Saturday week.

Card Shark

Immortal
Early on in the week I thought they would as they were playing a weakened team.

Then when I heard the rabbits team last night, I thought they might still win, albeit with 2 debutants.

I couldn’t be bothered watching , did the Eels play well or were Souths too weakened by SOO?

Weaponhead

Coach
Souths were due for a loss. Parra didn't look great. Forwards are ordinary and Moses is hot and cold. If the Sharks play anywhere their potential they would win comfortably.

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s what I suspected.

Eels are away too, where they have been terrible for years + they have a bad night record, although last night improved it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Early on in the week I thought they would as they were playing a weakened team.

Then when I heard the rabbits team last night, I thought they might still win, albeit with 2 debutants.

I couldn’t be bothered watching , did the Eels play well or were Souths too weakened by SOO?

Eels were pondscum. Souths were de Cooked, de Walkered, de Murrayed, de Gagaied and de railed due the absences.

Connor Tracey looked OK. Billy Britain was OK. Adam Doueihi looked tentative. Burgii went missing. Reynolds looked ginger. Everyone else was sub par

The game was pretty much a gimp contest

Card Shark

Immortal
Well what a bludger of a game that was, Cowboys 6-4. I can’t believe I put myself through it.

Titans had that many chances to score in the 2nd half (& first actually) but could not score & didn’t look like scoring.

The 2 penalty attempts to level it up were shit kicks.

Time to move the franchise to suburban Brisbane / Ipswich & f**k off the stupid Titans name!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well what a bludger of a game that was, Cowboys 6-4. I can’t believe I put myself through it.

Titans had that many chances to score in the 2nd half (& first actually) but could not score & didn’t look like scoring.

The 2 penalty attempts to level it up were shit kicks.

Time to move the franchise to suburban Brisbane / Ipswich & f**k off the stupid Titans name!

Seriously bad! Both teams have a 90% completion rate and they produce that.

Titans issues. Peachey is a selfish hog. Brimson is a dumb hog.

Peachey’s kick at the end with a 5-6 on three was criminally inept.

I know why they want AJ at fullback. He couldn’t pass wind with a crowbar up his clacker

Eion

First Grade
What a bludger of a weekend for footy. As good an argument for those that say there is not enough talent to support more teams as I’ve seen.

coolumsharkie

Referee
How Manly cannot score a single point against the useless Panthers yet beat us with their eyes closed is incredible

Then get flogged by the Titans, geez they were woeful yesty… Couldn't score a root at a brothel with wad of 50's in each ear. Then they had 2 chances to kick a penalty to even up the game and missed f**king both of them ( I had money on them, my fault)

Card Shark

Immortal
Storm will be 6 clear after the end of this weekend.

For a team with no junior base, they are f**king amazing the merkins.

If we had beaten Canberra, we’d be playing for equal 2nd tomorrow.

Latest posts