What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lafai

Dragon66

Juniors
I agree with kit66. I mean, actually I don't agree with him to an extent. I think Matautai is a better centre than Lafai but a s**t winger. Forwards recruitment has been really good but backs recruitment has been embarrassingly bad. Leave Mann and Lafai to play NSW Cup elsewhere. WhoTF cares about the Cutters??

On a side note, I must note how sad it is Dragons supporters are openly allowing the contents of the discussion be shaped by an open Shonkies fan. How did it come to pass Dragons supporters are so unsophisticated and simplistic as to allow this???? It's not as if this guy is a genius. That would be me, 'Nick' or 'Objective View' pretending to be a Dragons supporter while secretly working to undermine the club. 'Miller was a legend' is playing games with homies he considers ever more stupid than himself.

Don't know if you lot are really Dragons supporters or not, but you all definitely members of the "Glass Half Empty Club" , spending your time thinking you are giving the rest of us a "reality" check and showering us with your superior knowledge.

If you say Yes to the above,you will have proved my point.

I agree with kit66. I mean, actually I don't agree with him to an extent. I think Matautai is a better centre than Lafai but a s**t winger. Forwards recruitment has been really good but backs recruitment has been embarrassingly bad. Leave Mann and Lafai to play NSW Cup elsewhere. WhoTF cares about the Cutters??

On a side note, I must note how sad it is Dragons supporters are openly allowing the contents of the discussion be shaped by an open Shonkies fan. How did it come to pass Dragons supporters are so unsophisticated and simplistic as to allow this???? It's not as if this guy is a genius. That would be me, 'Nick' or 'Objective View' pretending to be a Dragons supporter while secretly working to undermine the club. 'Miller was a legend' is playing games with homies he considers ever more stupid than himself.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I don't know Vasilevsky but I'm more than happy to have people on here quoting Lenin.

What's the problem? Is he just questioning some of our recruitment? He's hardly alone in that. What's he done to get all the bad press?

Dragon66

Juniors
Fruitbasket you need to return more often and you would know.

Lenin is not the problem, it's Val's aggressive know-it-all nature.

V

Vasilevsky

Fruitbasket you need to return more often and you would know.

Lenin is not the problem, it's Val's aggressive know-it-all nature.

I am not aggressive and don't think I am generally more knowledgeable than others. Obviously I am more knowledgeable than some people and less so than others. I mean, 'coast-dragons' has the intellect of monkey but take 'country-dragons' for example. I could never hope to know as much about bestiality as he does.

Lenin said: You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

Country Dragon

Juniors
I am not aggressive and don't think I am generally more knowledgeable than others. Obviously I am more knowledgeable than some people and less so than others. I mean, 'coast-dragons' has the intellect of monkey but take 'country-dragons' for example. I could never hope to know as much about bestiality as he does.

Lenin said: You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

You seem to be the one with a fascination with animals, please go easy on them!