What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lafai

Old Timer

Coach
The woman is a social media influencer,who craves a following ,she did the similar things with her former partner (before Lafai) a former bulldogs player when he was in strife.
Not calling Lafai attention seeking,if they want to blame this sudden “mental health” issue because he got pissed and smashed his house up,good luck to them .But a spades a bloody spade fellas.
Pretty convenient,his off contract,there’s talks of another player signing but great work by his management team to get the cover up .I’d be in a terrible head space sitting at home or in my home gym on 400k whilst the whole world is locked down .Please! Grow the hell up
So the lady in questions is now an "influencer" on the basis according to you of 2 social media posts and yet here you are trying to influence this thread lol.
I sincerely hope you never see jury duty as you are easily convinced by unsubstantiated and inconclusive evidence and your own theories.

Latest posts