What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laffranchi Out

Thnk f**k
He popped 47 offloads in the game against us at campbelltown last season
1 for every f**k up junior burger made that day

Mish

Juniors
I'd rather beat them full strength but happy to beat them understrength.

Only 2 days left for LO.. can't wait!

I'd rather play understrength teams
Teams have gotten enough wins against us without Benji, Farah, Hodgo in the last 2 yrs
Let's square the ledger

Mish

Juniors
yeah but the bragging rights are so much more rewarding beating anyone at their full strength. Its icing on the cake.

Mish in 05 we seemed to come up against a lot of sides that had a key player out through injury or suspension. 2 pts is 2 pts for me. Teams are quick to take the 2 pts and run like GC did last yr when we had no hodgo, no benji and that midget spastic junior burger giving them 2 tries. If prince is decapitated, bailey does an ACL and Boof doesn't play I'll happily take the 2 points

simon says

First Grade
Whilst great news for us on Sunday, terrible news for my fantasy league team.

Ive traded all my Origin blokes from my fantasy team.....

They miss games and when they do play they arent up to their post origin standard.Time wise or effort.

Navjot

Juniors
Boof out is a big loss for the titans, as we well remember when he was out of our line up at times over the years, i just hope though the tigers dont get complacent. Fire up lads anything short of a full house on sunday (weather permitting) will be unacceptable.