What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Hohaia

Meth

Staff member
He's a cancer.

As I write this, 67 minutes have gone and he has played way too many of them.

Can somebody book him a flight from Townsville to Heathrow?

Meth

Staff member
Fisiiahi is a FB. We shouldn't play him on the wing. We made that mistake with Locke; we shouldn't do it again. Bring in Moon and put Inu back on the wing

Meth

Staff member
Our defensive pattern needs to be seriously looked at as well.

His kick on the 4th tackle around the 55th min when we needed a settler to go out, set them up nicely on attack for thrusdon to score!
Fishi is not a wing!

Our defensive pattern needs to be seriously looked at as well.

Its to compact, and we have wingers not trusting their inside men, or reading the game COMPLETLEY wrong and coming in.
Other teams seem to have 3 or more guys show up by the time the ball get to our wings, we give them 1 on 1 situations.

Judd

Juniors
Whether he is a FB or not...how can a first grade player NOT learn to NOT come in and leave his wing free to run riot time after time.

Meth

Staff member
Whether he is a FB or not...how can a first grade player NOT learn to NOT come in and leave his wing free to run riot time after time.

Are you talking about Fisiiahi or Manu?

_addict

Juniors
Yeah Manu and Glen had shockers. I can be more forgiving toward Glen - his mistakes looked very rookie, but so did Manu, but only one of the two has made the recent step up.

As for involvement and attitude in a winger hows about KFFL? Gotta admire his play today, he really showed our guys up

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
in the 68 minutes i watched i didn't notice fisiiahi....which is a f**k of a lot more than i can say about manu.

hopefully that arsey win streak euphoria wears off and we realise we've got a very average football team in front of us atm.

Warmess

Juniors
Cleary's selection process has improved out of sight compared to his other (dismal) years, but how Hohaia, Heremaia AND Berrigan get runs ahead of Mara, I will never understand.

Both Heremaia and Hohaia are shit. Heremaia passes like a cement mixer and takes the most idiotic dummy half runs I've ever seen. Hohaia thinks he's this amazing half who for some inexplicable reason has found himself at dummy half. Neither of these crapshoots play like hookers. f**k them both off and get Mara in for 80mins. I don't care if he's running on empty at the end of the game, there is literally no way he could be worse than those two.

If anything needs to be scrutanised its our 2nd half meltdowns. 2 weeks in a row at the exact same time we go to sleep and the opposition runs through, around and over us.

How do we stop that

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Why can't our wingers stay on their f**king wing and mark their f**king opposite winger??? How hard is it??? You have one man to mark!!! Make sure he doesn't get past you and score a f**king try!!!! If you end up marking more than one man, it's someone else's fault, just do your f**king job PLEASE!!!

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Because Manu has never stayed on his wing in his life but because he is a golden boy no one seems to care that coming of his wing every single time shuts down the play 1 in 3-4 times and gives up tries or serious metres on the outside every other time.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Manu has been coming of his wing for 4-5 years and has probably played 50+ games as a combination with Mannering.

Latest posts