What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Hohaia

bigsy

Juniors
Hi I am a St Helens fan. First time on your forum. Lance has arrived in our cold damp country now and our coach Royce Simmons is talking of playing him in the halves with Jonny Lomax. Lomax is a fantastic prospect but is no kicker. I am interested to know in your opinions, if this will potentially be a good partnership. Obviously the halves need a decent kicker. Does Lance fall into this category or are we on to a loser.

Last edited:
He is a runner of the ball, definitely his strength
Kicking will be his weakness
Good player and bloke to have in your squad though

Rich102

Staff member
Hope he goes well for you.
He hasn't played in the halves for us for some time and I don't think that was because he was outstanding in the position.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
IMO the English superleague style will suit him, looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Here, here.

I know there's some who don't rate him at all and wanted him gone a while ago...but he leaves a legend in my eyes. 2008 was his watershed year

bigsy

Juniors
Thanks, can't wait to see him play. Another 2 months to go yet. Withdrawal symptoms already. Good luck next season.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Will be sad to see him play for a different team, but glad hes getting his paycheck.
Best of luck to him!