What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Minute Penalty???

Kris_man

Bench
Thickos, well done coming in and backing up 69 8).
rossy said:
If they changed that decision and all the others it'd be a different situation. Consistency being the key. Sure if you want the ruling to be changed on that then you need to accept that every other time the same decision was made it would have to be changed
if you can't see why that's a dumb comment, then you've got problems.
Moggles said:
The refereeing over the weekend was nothing short of pathetic..
Tim Mander was calling held way too soon.
Simpkins was doing exactly the same thing. doesn't this indicate to you, as it does to me, that the refs were given instructions to do this? in which case, the people giving the instructions should be criticised, not the ones carrying them out.

sretsoor

Juniors
If some of the Cowboy players werent yelling at the ref and forming a scrum to get time off, this would be a moot thread. Fact is they didnt, the siren went with only 5 in the scrum.

Blame the player who wasnt thinking and shuold have rushed in like the other 5.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I was talking to my mate when it happened I was so cacught up in the scrum trying to be formed i didnt see it but my mate showed me it and I was like, 'good point'. Alot of pressure was on the ref but i'd expect him to see it all the same?