What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last time I tip Manly in 2005!

Dog-E

Juniors
Bunch 'o GEESE!

I *KNEW* I should have known better!...But would I listen to me?? - NOOOOOOO!!! :evil: :lol:

Useless as a hatfull of bungholes u were today! GRRRRRRRR!!!...Well - NO MORE for me!!

MrSharky

Juniors
Manly :lol:

Don't worry... Tezza will ressurect their season... :lol: :lol:

And yes guys, I know the Sharkies aren't travelling crash hot either...:(

MrSharky

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
C'mon Manly's forwards are nearly as soft as the Sharks forwards, they were never in the game.

Two words:

Jason. Ryles. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
chileman said:
You can tip us this weekend....should be a safe bet!:rolleyes:

Ohhhh no,no, no!...If anyone can manage to bend over and take it from The Bye @ them moment...it's Manly!!!

I will be tossing a coin!...At least I can blame fate then if it goes pear-shaped!

chileman

Coach
Dog-E said:
Ohhhh no,no, no!...If anyone can manage to bend over and take it from The Bye @ them moment...it's Manly!!!

I will be tossing a coin!...At least I can blame fate then if it goes pear-shaped!
Be good or I'll get my church soccer team thugs onto you :p

canteen worker

Juniors
Chile - you play Church soccer and survive???? Toughest and roughest bunch of hombres I every came across played Church Soccer. Ouch!!!!!

Mzilikazi

Juniors
That's probably because they're all Hillsong fanatics and they have good intentions but shallow roots. Quite fatal really.

How did you get such a strange nic "Canteen Worker"?

chileman

Coach
canteen worker said:
Chile - you play Church soccer and survive???? Toughest and roughest bunch of hombres I every came across played Church Soccer. Ouch!!!!!
;-) 36 and still going strong !