What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last weekend of Freedom!

Freak

Juniors
The boys go back into pre season training on Monday!!
Hope there ready for some tough yards as I dare say they wont see a footy ball for at least 4 weeks, and nor should they.

Lets hope they never ever get another extended holiday like they did this year.

Kill em Wilso!! especially that fat lard Hindmarsh!! :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Freak said:
Hope there ready for some tough yards as I dare say they wont see a footy ball for at least 4 weeks, and nor should they.

When will Thorman join the fray??....Don't worry the boy'z will all be eager to get back into it after there terrible season this year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Freak said:

When will Thorman join the fray??....Don't worry the boy'z will all be eager to get back into it after there terrible season this year.

I'm sure the Eels official site will advise us.............about a month after he starts training.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Twizzle said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Freak said:

I'm sure the Eels official site will advise us.............about a month after he starts training.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......yeah they will probably anounce it after SOO :lol:

Freak

Juniors
Not sure if Chris will be here on Monday. I did ask the question to Smithys group, but they didn't know at the time. I would expect him to be here fairly quickly though, England is not exactly the warmest place in the world this time of year! :D

I did speak to 1 player and he was that pumped up to get back into it again it gave me goose bumps thinking about it!

So proud to be an EEL!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Wouldn't Thorman get here after the test series?
If injuries or bad form hit he could still be selected for England in the 2nd or 3rd test couldn't he?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Eelectrica said:
Wouldn't Thorman get here after the test series?
If injuries or bad form hit he could still be selected for England in the 2nd or 3rd test couldn't he?

Yes very much so.....basically if either Long or Horne get injured my bet is that he'll be the the replacement!

I think David Waite has a strong opinion of Thorman aswell.

Stagger eel

Staff member
One of the Players told me after the Penrith game that training would start mid-November!! I guess he was sadly mistaken.

If Thorman is still involved in an England or Britain train on squad we may not see him before the new year. As he hasn't had an offseason. Smithy may still give him 4 weeks to recuperate.

noosa-eel

Juniors
Does anyone know if they will be having the Eels on Wheels tour this year and if they are coming up to Qld again.

Nikki

Coach
I spoke to Witty and Wags yesterday and as much as they would love a couple more weeks off they are ready to get back to training. I think they all realise that this past season was below par and are ready to make amends. GO GET EM BOYS!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
One of the Players told me after the Penrith game that training would start mid-November!! I guess he was sadly mistaken.

If Thorman is still involved in an England or Britain train on squad we may not see him before the new year. As he hasn't had an offseason. Smithy may still give him 4 weeks to recuperate.

Thorman is that keen he'll tell Smith to get stuffed about the 4 weeks off & start training with Parra straight away ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
Man,
This thread is getting me excited!

Go Parra!
Go You Mighty Eels.

Jamie is so going to rip em up next year.