What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late changes for Friday

PB

Bench
well unless there is a new injury, Peterson for Burt or Grothe would be the only change. You would assume Grothe as he is under the injury cloud.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'll be at the stadium at 3pm. If I can find anything out I will send a text to Mario or someone still on the forums....

Avenger

Immortal
The Colonel said:
I'll be at the stadium at 3pm. If I can find anything out I will send a text to Mario or someone still on the forums....

Please let Hayne replace Burt.

Stagger eel

Staff member
PB said:
Denis did his usual spot on 2ky this morning, but didn't seem able to reveal much.

I don't think we'll ever get any team scoops in the future as well :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Grothe is so similar to his father in everything, including injuries. :(

Young Eric hasn't done the dying swan impression in the tunnel just before he runs out though..... well not yet anyways. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Poor Josh... has anyone told Nikki???

I can send her a text..

a few of the boys are currently enjoying a meal at a cafe in the area and they seem very jovial, except for Josh off course, who probably should be at home in bed.

Riddell is apparently cracking jokes with Graham Murray at the moment.

True EEL

Bench
knowing BS Widders will probably start at 5/8, Peterson in the centres, Morris at hooker and Riddell starting at halfback, while Luke Burt feeds the scrum

Latest posts