What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail......Welcome Back Noddy

Inferno

Coach
As long as you tell me Bird has been punted and Kearney is in the 6, I will still have some faith SE.

The Nulla #2

Bench
SLE.. WHERE DOESNT HE GET IT FROM!!!

Well this could be good. I mean at least have him play for 4 weeks, then he can fall over again, and we will have our 2 best halves back in fashion.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's all a conspiracy Nulla #2.

One of the best.

Surprised it hasn't gotten out yet

:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ahh So you've been privvy to it as well.

Yes, it's getting called the Halfback Shootout.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sideline Eye said:
i think noddy will be the one doing the adjusting;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Lets hope then!
But, unfortunately, I reckon I have heard him say that 10 times in 3 seasons.
I set up close to the tube each weekend in expectant delight of noddys "new style" only to be woken up by the phone 20 minutes after the game has finished. Left wondering if it was all a dream that i heard Noddy say that & the Sharks hadn't put me to sleep at all.

Problem is that under pressure Noddy always seems to revert to his old stupid flat attack. It seems ingrained, like someone who has a stutter or a stammer.

Since 73

First Grade
Not Happy Jan.
Deadset if Bird plays 5/8 and Kimmorely half I'll be ropeable.

Compare what Bird has brought to the team in the past 2 seasons to what Kearney has in 4 games....I will be ropeable!

I have always liked Kimmorely, but have become critical of his performances in the last 12 months and believe he should have been dropped.
This is his last chance. If he plays that repetitious rubbish on the weekend, he will be fair game on here and cop both barrels.

Surely, he is no idiot. He couldn't sit in the stands over the past 4-5 weeks and watch how well our forwards can perform, and then go out and have them play that stupid frantic style of his could he?
:BDH:

sharkadelic

Juniors
Hmmm. Certainly not the half I would prefer to see returning from Ligament damage but if it keeps Bird out of the number 6.....

imasharkie

Coach
Now that Kimmorleys back, I'll be putting the Doggies in my tipping. I have no faith in Kimmorley. He's living and playing in the past and while he leads us we will only go downhill.

agreed 73 + reefy

i welcome the return of noddy because i think he is a top quality player and yet to completely live up to his potential. but having heard so many times that he was going to start playing deeper and delivering quicker i have my reservations about how this will go.

there's no way known he couldn't be aware of this himself and have his mind set in implementing the necessary changes, but the question isn't 'would he want to watching from the sidelines', the question is 'will he be able to playing on the park'

come on noddy we're cheering for you so... GET IT DONE !

besides it's the only you'll ever get uncky blingers the hell off your case

Since 73

First Grade
Creace:

remember the dogs have shifty

I'm probably alone on this, but I really rate Sherwin as one of the top 3-4 halfbacks in the comp.
The Dogs won the comp one season ago and he laid on more than 50% of their tries with his astute kicking game. Would've laid on more if Anasta didn't keep fighting him for the ball.

He is playing for a new contract now as he is very unhappy at Belmore and will probably blow us away on Sunday.
I'd love to see him in a Sharks jumper next year when BK goes to UK, but why spend big money when we have Dykes, Vags, Kearney, Aitken, etc all vying for 6 and 7.