What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest progress on Leagues Club (September)

eblast.gif

Following on from our last eblast with the good news that work has re-commenced on site, we are happy to report that our goal remains to be open and trading for the Return to Redfern on January 28, 2012.
And as Souths on Chalmers moves closer to completion we’ve had quite a bit of help from some of the South Sydney Rabbitohs’ players who were recently on site helping with the construction of Souths on Chalmers.
You should see a few faces you recognise in these shots, along with a few new recruits for the coming season. The Board and CEO of Souths on Chalmers would like to thank all the players for their hard efforts.
3307.jpg
3392.jpg

In other updates, don’t forget that the AGM is fast approaching, commencing at 9.30am in the Long Room at Redfern Oval on Sunday 20th November.
No new nominations for the board were received, therefore there is no requirement to hold an election this year.
Don’t forget that your paid membership at the Club only becomes current, once we open the doors, you won’t have to renew therefore until 2013. And if you have friends, family or colleagues who you know would enjoy the new venue, then let them know that your Club will soon be opening great new premises
in the heart of Redfern!

www.southsonchalmers.com.

emailCampaignServlet

boo_boo

Juniors
Be interesting to see whether the plans include the proposed Hall of Fame included in the finished project.
Haven't heard too much about it lately so i wont hold my breath.

DC_fan

Coach
eblast.gif

Following on from our last eblast with the good news that work has re-commenced on site, we are happy to report that our goal remains to be open and trading for the Return to Redfern on January 28, 2012.
And as Souths on Chalmers moves closer to completion we’ve had quite a bit of help from some of the South Sydney Rabbitohs’ players who were recently on site helping with the construction of Souths on Chalmers.
You should see a few faces you recognise in these shots, along with a few new recruits for the coming season. The Board and CEO of Souths on Chalmers would like to thank all the players for their hard efforts.
3307.jpg
3392.jpg

In other updates, don’t forget that the AGM is fast approaching, commencing at 9.30am in the Long Room at Redfern Oval on Sunday 20th November.
No new nominations for the board were received, therefore there is no requirement to hold an election this year.
Don’t forget that your paid membership at the Club only becomes current, once we open the doors, you won’t have to renew therefore until 2013. And if you have friends, family or colleagues who you know would enjoy the new venue, then let them know that your Club will soon be opening great new premises
in the heart of Redfern!

www.southsonchalmers.com.

emailCampaignServlet

I will believe it when I see it

boo_boo

Juniors
I hope they include a 'Hall of fame' in some fashion. I have several items that I want to show, dating back to the formation of the Club and before.

hennessy, i'm sure that all your treasured possesions from our clubs formative years will provide those that are committed to support this initiative with enough reasons to question the club's actions if a Hall of Fame is not included in the finished Leagues Club.

Latest posts