What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest Soft Sydney Soup Kitchen Scabs ex-Rooster captain

Mick Crocker is another 2002 premiership winning captain for the scabs

10 year return and already 4 or 5 ex Roosters captaining that soup kitchen. Did Dean Widders captain them?

Joke f**king scabs

adamkungl

Immortal
Crocker, Cusack, Kidwell, Fletcher.

4/9 Rabbitohs captains since 2002, Roosters premiership winners :lol:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Neither are listed as captains on their wikipedia page. Fairfax apparently only played 4 games for them

I may be wrong on Fairy (i was only 10 or so when he went there)..

I'm almost positive Ayliffe captained them against us the year he left..

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Latest???
Tonearm, you are obviously a man with his finger on the pulse..... Crocker has been captain since May LAST YEAR!! Are you sure that you didn't mean to post this 9 months ago? Anyway, thanks for the scoop.
(By the way, just in case you are busy researching other amazing Rabbitohs facts,I'll save you from posting your usual predictable and vitriolic response by writing it for you)......... F**k off troll! :D

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
You accused a Roosters fan of trolling in the Roosters forum :lol: derp

Geez mate, a little slow on the uptake there champ. If you read my post again, you will notice that I was saving Tonearm from writing his usual response to someone like me, which would be "f**k off troll".