What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell Mitchell Signs

handyman2190

Bench
Gee, I wasn't aware that you Souths supporters were so sensitive.
I'll try to keep that in mind when I pop in to say g'day from time to time [And to ask your thoughts on why LM is failing at FB]
See there u go, you claim we are sensitive and that youll keep it in mind then in the next breath take a dig at LM listen my suggestion is dont bother popping in here if your here to critisize and make fun, mr sombrero

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gee, I wasn't aware that you Souths supporters were so sensitive.
I'll try to keep that in mind when I pop in to say g'day from time to time [And to ask your thoughts on why LM is failing at FB]

Mate you brought up some valid reasons why Latrell isn’t going to go well. I may disagree with them but that doesn’t mean people need to start getting abusive towards you. I love the team I support but I don’t always agree with the supporters.

250excf

Juniors
Agree with you, the Moderators need to start cleaning up this stuff, you look at the other teams' thread and there is multiple serious breaches of the stated rules.
Mate I had a poster flip his lid abused me called me vile names threatened to kick my head in and hunt me down through internet and the mods did sweet f all
One mod even reposted the attack and made a joke of it
Don’t be looking at them for help mate your kidding yourself
This guy broke nearly every rule they set and was posting non stop after it joke

Legion

Juniors
Mate you brought up some valid reasons why Latrell isn’t going to go well. I may disagree with them but that doesn’t mean people need to start getting abusive towards you. I love the team I support but I don’t always agree with the supporters.

Thanks mate. I know I'll get a fair & reasonable response from you whether you agree or not.

Was just chatting to a Roosters supporter. Round 3 is going to be a huge game that I'm really looking forward to watching.
We can be sure that the Easts players will test Mitchell out. A real trial by fire I reckon that should bring out his best. If it does & LM plays well [which would be a very good sign for the rest of the season] I'll be the first to offer my congrats.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Mate I had a poster flip his lid abused me called me vile names threatened to kick my head in and hunt me down through internet and the mods did sweet f all
One mod even reposted the attack and made a joke of it
Don’t be looking at them for help mate your kidding yourself
This guy broke nearly every rule they set and was posting non stop after it joke
That's pretty sad.
This forum is ok, the Souths members seem pretty OK, it's the other boofheads that come on here, which is surprising in a way, because other sports forums I visit, like NBA, you have to join a particular team's forum, you can't just join one forum and be free for all forums. It prevents trolls getting on just to harass and be boofheads.
Also, I've seen other team's forums on here, it's pretty disgraceful what is posted, you'd be instantly banned if you posted that stuff on, e.g.. NBA team's forums. Kids can read this stuff and be exposed to this, that's really bad.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
That's fair enough, makes for good discussion and debate