1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Tommy Smith, Jul 29, 2018.

1. YoHadrian

YoHadrian Juniors

"Mitchell was named in NSW coach Brad Fittler's mammoth 64-man squad to attend the camp at Sydney Olympic Park this week but was an absentee."

I guess he was rearranging his sock drawer this week.

Sounds like a wanker to me.

2. Tiger5150

Tiger5150 Juniors

none of the international players were there but you keep lapping up what they feed you.

3. YoHadrian

YoHadrian Juniors

So is there any particular reason why the wanker couldn't be there then?

4. Tiger5150

Tiger5150 Juniors

same reason all the international’s weren’t there. Needs a break? Why would he break off his holidays to come down and shake Fittlers hand for a completely pointless exercise.

are you asking the same question of the other international blues?

5. YoHadrian

YoHadrian Juniors

How do you know it was a pointless exercise? NRL teams are training now ( oh wait he doesn't have one that's right ) so why not pop on down to meet & greet your potential Origin team mates. Perhaps the wanker feels he is above such things & even receiving the invite means that Freddy is willing to put aside whatever traumatic 7 figures negotiations are going on in his head & make him feel he is a part of the fold. Perhaps that's why he should have turned up not to mention that Freddy is the coach & therefore the boss so getting on his good side might be a good thing.

I suppose wankers don't think that way.

6. Tiger5150

Tiger5150 Juniors

Is Tedesco a wanker for not going?

All of the international players were excused. For all we know he might have been told not to bother.

latrell does have a team. Roosters. Last week he attended training with them for compulsory medicals. None of the Roosters train together again until 06/1/20.

but yeah wanker.

I’ve never seen the extent of bullshit narrative built up about a bloke in NRL before. Media have crueled this kid and a large chunk of fans have blindly bought in

Perth Tiger likes this.
  7. simmo05

simmo05 Bench

Yep, Turdesco is a huge wanker

Perth Tiger and YoHadrian like this.
  8. YoHadrian

YoHadrian Juniors

Going for the victim narrative this early in order to shut down discussion ? That's the spirit, he can use that so that some well intentioned sucker club ( for example the Tigers ) can give him a shed load of undeserved dollarydoos.

Quick Latrell, raise your price !

9. THE CHAMP

THE CHAMP First Grade

For keeping league in the news this much in the offseason he should be made an immortal

simmo05 likes this.
  10. Tiger5150

Tiger5150 Juniors

latrell is a great player and worth a LOT of money. Granted he isn’t probably worth Ben Hunt money but a fair bit.

A saints fan cracking jokes about overpaying for players. That’s next level.

Tigers have done you guys a solid taking Leilua of your hands to allow enough space for Williame. You should be thankful.

unforgiven likes this.
  11. Exsilium

Exsilium First Grade

Not sure what the fuss is all about. He’s the second best centre at the Roosters and not even the ‘Best Young Centre” in the game.

12. Valheru

Valheru First Grade

Reports now that given the roosters have allegedly said he has no future there he "is now considering" souffs...

Souffs has been the plan the whole time.

axl rose likes this.
  13. Babyface O'reilly

Babyface O'reilly First Grade

We still haven’t signed Friend yet. Are the club still hopeful of keeping him? If Trell does leave I reckon we’ll sign Friend on a massive deal. Given that he’s injury prone, we’ll then medically retire him after one year.

Would like to take the time to congratulate Souffs who have led the way on this latest rort

stringaz, simmo05, Tiger5150 and 3 others like this.
  14. Valheru

Valheru First Grade

I personally wouldn't re-sign jake but no reason not to with the souffs precedent.

$1M per year for 7 years I reckon. He has had a few injuries lately so I would be surprised of he gets through the contract.

Babyface O'reilly likes this.
  15. 2012....Sharks Year

2012....Sharks Year Bench

I think Latrell should be highly commended for not showing up to Freddys' circle jerk.

Tiger5150 and axl rose like this.
  16. Billythekid

Billythekid First Grade

I thought the dragons basically started this with Gasnier.

Babyface O'reilly likes this.
  17. Spot On

Spot On Coach

He's not up to standard so pointless to attend.

Although, he can't keep a fullback and a 5/8 from taking and blitzing the centre spots for NSW so maybe he needs to put in a few extra yards, adjust attitude etc.

18. Travitoh

Travitoh Bench

I don't fear that Souths will sign him, i fear they'll pay him the price he's asking.

axl rose likes this.
  19. Valheru

Valheru First Grade

He better hope you do for the sake of his PR.

If he goes to souffs for the same price we offered him at the same position all the while playing games with other clubs who offered him more at FB then he doesnt look good to say the least.

axl rose likes this.
  20. THE CHAMP

THE CHAMP First Grade

He’ll go to souffs because he’s always wanted to play under Bennett