What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I literally said the exact same thing to my Souths supporting mates. I expect the Press Release to read:

'Latrell Mitchell says Bunnies Strong Indigenous ties brought him to the club, in other news Dane Gagai and Alex Johnston have been told to look elsewhere'

Keep throwing ya toys out of the cot kiddies but remember it hasn’t happened yet :p

typicalfan

Coach
If he wants to push the market all the way as to whatever it's willing to pay then why not however the way him & his management team have gone about this has really tarnished him in a major way. Even lol@souffs would be having second thoughts I would imagine.
I think this is where he wanted to go all along, the media don't need a lot of facts to have a lot to say and if Latrell wanted the Tigers, surely he would have signed when they allegedly flashed the cash.

wazdog

Juniors
Latrell’s management team doing an awesome job. Seems Souths are set to resign Walker.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mi...grees-two-year-extension-20191217-p53kv0.html

I find this part of the article interesting:

"Head office would be prepared to register a contract with another club for only marginally less than what has been offered by the Roosters, but the value of the deal would have to increase in the final years of the term to bring it back to his market value."

Does that imply that notional value would apply? If the Roosters signed him for two years would they too need to increase his contract to his deemed market value?

Galeforce

Bench
One premiership in the last 47 years, you just don't rate.

little child playing with number..........gagagagagoogoogoo

to help you sleep better without your dummy

think about 21.........versus whatever for your mob
and 1 in 47 , or 5 in 53

By the way , I have been to all the 5 premiership wins for Rabbits. how many have rooster grand final successes have you been to?