What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Galeforce

Bench
It takes intelligence to maintain consistency in a debate...

It takes Stupidity , to continue same invalid argument with distortions of facts , avoidance of facts and dress it up as being intelligent because you have a couple of dopes who agree with you.

In your latest statement , I have no idea what point you are trying to make , but I guess for you that is irrelevant.

MugaB

Coach
It takes Stupidity , to continue same invalid argument with distortions of facts , avoidance of facts and dress it up as being intelligent because you have a couple of dopes who agree with you.

In your latest statement , I have no idea what point you are trying to make , but I guess for you that is irrelevant.
Ditto
Still reckon Laterall to Tit,ans.
Mal and him seem chummy, plus they got the type of cash mitch wants

Valheru

Coach

What distortion of facts?

Souths 1909 'premiership' was due to a forfeit in the GF because the opposition didn't turn up after both sides agreed not to turn up.

That is a fact

MugaB

Coach
What distortion of facts?

Souths 1909 'premiership' was due to a forfeit in the GF because the opposition didn't turn up after both sides agreed not to turn up.

That is a fact
Your right
It should be 20 vs 15 vs 16

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Your inability to comprehend facts distorts things?

Stop

The

f**king

Presses.

adamkungl

Immortal
Premierships should be counted from 1998 when the NRL was established,
or at a stretch 1988 when the comp first became (semi-)national rather than a Sydney league.

Either way,
Souths: 1

SBD82

Coach
or at a stretch 1988 when the comp first became (semi-)national rather than a Sydney league.

Either way,
We should just count it from a completely random number... like... um... I dunno...

Perth Red

Post Whore

Either way,

I've often wondered why QRL premierships arent counted like NSWRL comp ones? If Redcliffe joined the NRL would all their premierships count towards their NRL tally?
Should be from when the NSWRL became a national comp.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I've often wondered why QRL premierships arent counted like NSWRL comp ones? If Redcliffe joined the NRL would all their premierships count towards their NRL tally?
Should be from when the NSWRL became a national comp.
Because the nrl descends from the nswrl.
It was the nswrl and affiliated clubs which admitted Brisbane, Canberra, Illawarra, North Qld, WRriors, Seagulls

adamkungl

Immortal
Oh the jealousy of those who would destroy and disown rugby league history out of their own spite.

Moving on from history at an appropriate point (like when it ceased to be the same thing and became a quite different thing) isn't disowning or destroying everything.

Everyone knows deep down that scabbing a comp in 1909 or winning a Sydney comp with 9 teams and 8 games (Norths 1921) is not in the same ballpark as winning in a 26 rounds + finals national competition.

adamkungl

Immortal
Because the nrl descends from the nswrl.
It was the nswrl and affiliated clubs which admitted Brisbane, Canberra, Illawarra, North Qld, WRriors, Seagulls

Merely a quirk of a history. If QLD law allowed pokies to the extent NSW did at the time, perhaps none of our clubs would even exist in first grade today.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Moving on from history at an appropriate point (like when it ceased to be the same thing and became a quite different thing) isn't disowning or destroying everything.

Everyone knows deep down that scabbing a comp in 1909 or winning a Sydney comp with 9 teams and 8 games (Norths 1921) is not in the same ballpark as winning in a 26 rounds + finals national competition.
And Easts was flat out winning when there were 8 or 9 teams.

Look just because your team was shit for nearly a hundred years, doesn't mean we just dismiss it.

How many players today had to go to fricking war Ffs?

adamkungl

Immortal
And Easts was flat out winning when there were 8 or 9 teams.

Look just because your team was shit for nearly a hundred years, doesn't mean we just dismiss it.

How many players today had to go to fricking war Ffs?

Haha wtf does war have to do with it
There were 9 games because of a Kangaroo tour!