What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laurie Daley and Warren Smith

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Its funny about a year ago many people were saying how Daley would take any opportunity to bag Canberra and that he seems to have no feelings for Canberra what so ever...
I think initially to appear unbiased we was a little to harsh towards Canberra and now that hes more experienced he can be honest... there is a soft spot there but its firming up.

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
I just think Laurie didn't get along with Elliott and he does with Henry so now he's a lot happier about our situation.
As for Smith, how could he not hav an extra bit of something towards us? He's got 1 of our greatest players in his ear all week and was painted in our jersey back in 2002(?) when he said he would do the nrl on fox show nude if we made the 8! Knows never to go against us again after that if he knows whats good for him

aussies1st

Staff member
Smith is always a joy to hear for our games, knows our players and talks them up. Vossy is the best of the Nine crew for our games.

Chachi

Bench
Daley was clearly not a fan of our style under Elliott. I don't think it was personal, I simply reckon he was as frustrated as many people were around here.

Latest posts