What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Manager ?

Briza

Juniors
Sorry guys I havent been in this forum for months.

I remember seein a thread about someone making a Rugby League Manager game, has it been finished?

Knight

Juniors
Can't wait for someone to make one, you see soccer ones and cricket etc, but never a rugby one.

inertia666

Juniors
I can understand why the development of these things take so long, particularly if you're own your own. Took me a month just make a reasonably working editor. I'd like to have a crack at a RL manager but there's no hours in the day to do. I can imagine that you start of doing things pretty fast then the niggles and things you never thought of click in and suddenly you're recoding the entire project because you aren't happy with it. A manager must be an enourmous amount of work, particulary having to code in stats of current players to appease fans and then invent someway of generating new player.

Timmo

Juniors
Priddo, a dude who was kicked off of these forums, has almost completed a game called "NRL Manager". From what I have already seen, it is exceptionally good.
I will find the URL and send it to you all soon.

Knight

Juniors
Thanks for those links. My attempt in C++ wasn't to good. All it did was produce random results and a ladder, that's it.

Timmo

Juniors
I have been building the NRL Manager website. It isn't complete, as you will be able to see. But it can be reached here: http://nrlmanager.sonnexh.com/

You can see the great screenshots too. It looks a billion times better than URLM (which claims to be the first of it's kind).

But I guess we will see when they are finally released.

inertia666

Juniors
yeah that's really coming along in terms of GUI. It used to look like VB with a few graphics but now its really coming on. nice work.

i hope they've got some nice ambient music for it in the background.

EWS

Juniors
Not yet it hasn't :lol:

He is hoping to release it today, but its not out yet. :(