What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League players and the Comm/Olympic Games

Parra

Referee
So you still think he's the best ever, if you merely judge on 'records'. BTW, Cronulla have a trophy cabinet

How many ore do you want ffs???? Is Ray Price, Michael O'Connor, Andrew Leeds, Brett Papworth, the Thornett brothers, Ken Kearney and Dally Messenger not enough?

Here's another one. Ewen McGrady. Unlike Thorn, he won an individual award.

Not the best ever. An unmatched record in the rugby codes. This doesn't make him the best player ever. It makes him unique.

I know you are struggling with this, but there is only so many times it can be said.

Loudstrat

Coach
Glad you finally admitted it. Incredible effort - the same as any player who has played professional footy for that duration. He just happened to be in the right teams.

His effort wasnt solely responsible for those wins. He was part of a team - geddit?

Still, I'm glad you are coming around to logic - gradually.

Now just admit that he's playing an inferior sport and leave it at that.

Parra

Referee
Glad you finally admitted it. Incredible effort - the same as any player who has played professional footy for that duration. He just happened to be in the right teams.

His effort wasnt solely responsible for those wins. He was part of a team - geddit?

Still, I'm glad you are coming around to logic - gradually.

Now just admit that he's playing an inferior sport and leave it at that.

Nice try. Anyone who can read can see the truth.

Don't put words in my mouth.