What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Trivia Thread

KHunt

Juniors
was brasher worht 1 million? never saw him play, but I've seen some of his origin highlights. brasher >>> slater

No. It was near Super League and he started going on and claiming he would be the first player to score a one million dollar contract (obviously no-one still has, nor probably ever will) and of course slumped form thinking all about the money.

Some more questions need to be found. Good work on them all!

KHunt

Juniors
Which NRL team does Jason Gillespie support?

(And please do not go on his wikipedia page)

4 is incorrect. This one is troubling.
7. YES! Actually against the Northern Eagles in 2002 in a 45-18 win (I saw it on the Decade of Excellence DVD).
It went 'And the intercept is taken by Fittler. Well the closest to him is a Rooster and the closest to that Rooster is another Rooster, so there's no way they're going to stop him unless his own man tackles him'.
11. 38 is correct. Indeed he did play one for Queensland.

My mate from New York is here and we watched that DVD last night. I laughed when I heard it. I said "Ah that was the match". I knew it was Fittler buit I kept thinking it was his runaway try v Penrith. BUt alas the Northern Eagles it was. Also Ricko's record equalling game.

It was. I remember watching it when it was on, and it just stuck until I saw it again on that DVD. Need some more of them in questions methinks. :D

Long after we are gone he will hold a record for the highest ever score by someone in there last innings.

Anyway here is a bizarre but true question.

Brad Fittler scored his first and last tries for Sydney under the same crossbar, name the two teams he scored them against.

Latest posts