What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited Hattrick Cup V

Mambo

Juniors
Hi all. Yes its me. Mambo is back in hattrick fulltime. Are there any LU Cup spots available? Perhaps if one team doesn't turn up or something i could have their spot. I am sooooo keen to play LU Cup again it is rediculous!!!!

Poida_Raider

Bench
got beat my the wolves 2-1. my goal was off a free kick, so obviously that was the only way i was getting past his defence. one guy sent off too.. just not good enough these days! my midfield is looking better and better every week.

nibbs

Bench
yay. beat west dubbo 5-2. we were up 2-0, but after a player got red carded they came to level at 2-2. i thought being down to 10 men meant i was screwed only for my side to pull away and win comfortably 5-2. strange game that one

SP

Bench
my challenge wasnt accepted either

Vesh's team challeneged me for the rd 3 game, i accepted it if thats ok

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Updated the fixture and result lists, and will do the table sometime in the next few days.

Mambo

Juniors
Any chance of being slotted into one of the spots of the teams not accepting their games?

Mad Dogg

Juniors
We're struggling to get a lot of the games played this season. Partly my fault as I've barely been online over the last couple of weeks, but you guys who have missed some of your games also have to take some responsibility. If you think you might miss a fair few of your games this season, I'd appreciate you letting me know so that we can talk about perhaps replacing you with a more active team (ie. Mambo).

ps. Thanks to nibbs for generating the table and sending it to me via PM.

nibbs

Bench
hmmm, the following games still need to be set up for round 3:

Sri Lanka Chuckerspinmen vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
AFC Real Drexciya vs Avalon Avengers
West Dubbo Firebugs vs Central Coast Falcons
CKA vs Ernesto’s Strikeforce

this is really disappointing. the table is being littered with forfeits atm. it certainly isn't the same as last season...

Mambo

Juniors
Anyone who does not get their challenge for LU accepted can challenge the Hills Havoc.

Oceania V.21

Corbin

Juniors
lol Deano did u like playing in the 100 000 seat stadium? :)

Good win Deano gd luck mate!

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Updated results/fixtures/table.

Avalon has missed all three of his games so far (I awarded him the win last week simply because Drexciya didn't log in at all), so I've decided to pull him out and give Mambo his spot. So that means that you'll be playing me this week, mate. :D

I'll change over Avalon for Hills Havoc in the fixtures sometime before the next round.

Mambo

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
Updated results/fixtures/table.

Avalon has missed all three of his games so far (I awarded him the win last week simply because Drexciya didn't log in at all), so I've decided to pull him out and give Mambo his spot. So that means that you'll be playing me this week, mate. :D

I'll change over Avalon for Hills Havoc in the fixtures sometime before the next round.

*Puts on best Eminem impersonation*

Guess who's back.....back again.....Mambo's back.....tell a friend....

Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back....

Poida_Raider

Bench
i got my arse taught a hattrick lesson my nibbs. flogged 7-0. good crowd, and training i spose it the only positive to come out of it! i got to train my young winger in the midfield after my best player was taken out at the weekend for 5 weeks! sh*t, but i've got 10 doctors on the job now.

Deano

Juniors
Cheers Corbin, forgot to get my 2nd team and trainees in :x but I spose the win is a small consolation.

chileman

Coach
What round are we up too.....I'm confused which doesn't take much for me....are we into round 5 yet?