What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited Hattrick Cup V

Poida_Raider

Bench
i played nibbs' team last round, so if you can work that out! i'm playing vesh's team this week, hopefully i can beat him!

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I've added the dates to the fixtures to make it easier to see the correct match to book for the right week (just for Chile ;-) ).

The manager of CKA has just let me know that he doesn't have enough time for Hattrick anymore, so we're looking for another team to take his place. It also means Corbin gets a walkover win this week. I've asked the manager of Piran Suns if he wants to take part in the Cup again, if so he will replace CKA.

chileman

Coach
Mad Dogg said:
I've added the dates to the fixtures to make it easier to see the correct match to book for the right week (just for Chile ;-) ).
:lol: This old chile needs all the help he can get ;-)

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Ok, everything but the table has been updated to include Hills Havoc and Piran Suns FC. If anybody sees any stuff-ups of any kind, just hit me over the head with them. The table should be up tomorrow.

Mambo

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
Ok, everything but the table has been updated to include Hills Havoc and Piran Suns FC. If anybody sees any stuff-ups of any kind, just hit me over the head with them. The table should be up tomorrow.

The round 5 fixtures still have to be updated. Avalon is still in there.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Fixed. I've also redone the table from scratch, as the old formatting had started to look a little messy after about three seasons of recycling.

Mambo

Juniors
Not happy with the Sri Lanka team. Missed a week of training due to loyalty to LU Cup. I gave them right up to the last minute to accept. Perhaps some of these 'non active' teams need to be replaced.

chileman

Coach
Well Avalon Avengers PM'd me saying if I ever look like I'm going to miss a friendly to email him and he'll play me.....maybe he should be let back in if a team keeps missing his LU cup friendlies???

SP

Bench
sorry suburbanknight for not accepting your challenge in time, had some computer probs

Mad Dogg

Juniors
chileman said:
Well Avalon Avengers PM'd me saying if I ever look like I'm going to miss a friendly to email him and he'll play me.....maybe he should be let back in if a team keeps missing his LU cup friendlies???
There's a few teams that are close to being dropped so Avalon can be let back in.

Mambo

Juniors
Simply put, if you sign up to play the cup you should be willing to accept all challenges.

Missing games stuffs up teams plans and training. Its really not fair at all.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
All games got played, and the fixtures and tables have been updated (I've plenty of time today, so it got done super early).

Poor Chile, he's not having much luck. :lol:

chileman

Coach
Mad Dogg said:
All games got played, and the fixtures and tables have been updated (I've plenty of time today, so it got done super early).

Poor Chile, he's not having much luck. :lol:
;-) Just giving you all a head start :p

Poida_Raider

Bench
luck has nothin to do with it!! or if it does its about time madtown are getting some of it!!

but yeah, totally dominated heathcote.. whats doin there chile? have you sold off some better players for the big bucks?

SP

Bench
my team is still crap, but we let 3 instead of 7 past, so thats an improvement lol

nibbs

Bench
can my side keep this form up for the next 5 weeks? will be interesting to see if we're able to win the lu cup and bring it home to new zealand