What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lebo squad.

screeny

Bench
Not seen this posted elsewhere. Jamie Clark? Plays for the Dogs, anyone seen him?

Jamie Clark
Bulldogs
Hooker
Dandash, Ghassan
Jounieh RLFC
Centre
El Helou, Youssef
Jounieh RLFC
Lock
Hachache, Robin
LAU Immortals RLFC
Front row
El-Zbaideh, Adham
Cessnock Country RL
Wing
Farah, Anthony
Cessnock Country RL
Stand off
Youssef, Tom
Belrose/Manly
Centre/Wing
Khoussis, Fred
Sharks
Wing
Koborsi, John
Bulldogs
2nd row
Kourouche, Ali
Sydney Bulls
2nd row
Moujali, Ray
Sharks
2nd row
Ndaira, George
Roosters
Scrum half
Nicholas, Toufic
Sydney Bulls
Fullback
Nohra, Charlie
Sydney Bulls
Front row
Saab, Chris
Cessnock Country RL
Lock/2nd Row
Saleh, Adnan
Bulldogs
Wing/Centre
Saleh, Hassan
Penrith A Grade
Centre
Salem, Chris
Sydney Bulls
Wing
Samia, Frank
Dragons
Centre
Soultan, Allen
Western Suburbs
2nd row

ali

Bench
What's doing with all the Lebanese in Cessnock?

Doesn't look that strong a squad. I'm worried they might not get through.

BatiFan

Juniors
A lot of players in the NRL lower grades and also a cre of players that have been playing for Lebanon for years, so I think they will go well. Good to see George Ndaira playing for them. Where is Hazem and Samer El Masri?

otag

Juniors
screeny said:
Not seen this posted elsewhere. Jamie Clark? Plays for the Dogs, anyone seen him?

captain of the bulldogs in flegg. will play nrl within 18 months.

roopy said:
Three players from necknock - odd.

the players are obviously not cessnock born and bred.

however, nothing odd with a club like cessnock buying 3 quality players in those three. farah being the lebanon skipper.

roopy

Referee
otag said:
the players are obviously not cessnock born and bred.

however, nothing odd with a club like cessnock buying 3 quality players in those three. farah being the lebanon skipper.
Nothing odd about Cessnock buying quality players. They have a long history of it going back to club legend Henry Tatana in the '70s - but there is something odd about three Lebanese boys wanting to settle in deliverance country. Mind you, hotted up cars with fuzzy dice are a 'culture' they all share. The Lebanese boys will just have to learn to wear ugg boots and flannos and grow a few extra toes and they will fit in fine.

Nfed

Juniors
BatiFan said:
A lot of players in the NRL lower grades and also a cre of players that have been playing for Lebanon for years, so I think they will go well. Good to see George Ndaira playing for them. Where is Hazem and Samer El Masri?

Samer El Masri tore a pectoral muscle playing for Sydney Bulls in round 6 and has not played since.

Ali Karouche is listed as Sydney Bulls but only played in the 7's and pre season trials and when he couldnt get a run returned to Southern Districts RU.

John Koborsi and Adnan Saleh are listed as Bulldogs but Koborsi played only 2 games in Premier League and about 12 for Sydney Bulls and Saleh did not start once for the Bulldogs and played about 10 for Sydney Bulls.

screeny

Bench
Poor old Russians. They must have been quite heartened after Ireland, starting well and all that, but to lose 48-0 to a team they held 22-8 last year must be disappointing.

Any details Nfed or Ouwet?

VonVolks

Juniors
I saw last years game of Lebanon vs Russia Screeny, and it was the worst performance I had ever seen from Lebanon. I think that made the Russians look good.

I didnt get to see the Ireland game tho, which is a shame as it sounded brilliant.

Hopefully this year I will, as its on Sky, and hopefully Lebanon will go thru!

VonVolks

Juniors
I can try.... but no promises.

I dont have sky myself.... :oops:

I might even go oop north and try and watch the game as I have some friends nearby....

Latest posts