What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lebron - Will he stay or will he go?

Will he stay or go

• Total voters

Ridders

Coach
Not a good way to end the season. I've always thought he would eventually stay but I genuinly have no idea now.

ByRd

First Grade
Honestly, i have no idea but we wont hear the end of it for the next couple of months. If i had to choose, ill say he goes.

Mr Saab

Referee
Everyone talks about him going (and i think he will) but where will he go? If he goes to the knicks then what? The talent on that roster is no better than the Cavs so he will be stuck there for a few yrs while the rebuild...so no ring there.

Ridders

Coach
Chicago is an interesting option. I mean Rose and Noah are both better than any of the pieces that Cleveland has atm

Special K

Coach
I'd love to see him walk but he will stay imo.

Be cool to see him in a Knicks jersey and see all the other player movements it would cause.

Last edited:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
If he goes, i hope he goes to the Nets, but i doubt that would happen.

I'd say all the other big name free agents will wait till LeBron makes the 1st move, then all the other pieces will fall into place i guess.

hellteam

First Grade
Hope he goes to the Heat...

There was a betting market on sportingbet after the game the other day (gone now for some reason) and it was...

Stay in Cleveland - $2.25
New York Knicks - $2.50
Miami Heat - $3.00

Wow I would be happy if he went to the Heat...

Choppies

Coach
Wouldn't surprise if he went to Chicago. Rumour mills over in Chicago are saying that they will sign LeBron then go after Bosh or Wade.

saints81

Juniors
Wannabe Jordan, #23 at Chicago... forge your own history mate.

James already thinks he is one of the greats...... Till he win 6 championships he can't be compared with Jordan.

I think he will go because he thinks he is too big for Cleveland.

hellteam

First Grade
James already thinks he is one of the greats...... Till he win 6 championships he can't be compared with Jordan.

I think he will go because he thinks he is too big for Cleveland.

He does think he is a great, and I reckon that's a reason he won't go to Chicago. At the Bulls he'll always be behind Jordan, no matter what. Can't see him wanting to do that.

Ridders

Coach
He does think he is a great, and I reckon that's a reason he won't go to Chicago. At the Bulls he'll always be behind Jordan, no matter what. Can't see him wanting to do that.

I tend to agree with you. I can't see either Wade or Lebron going there, but I could easily see Bosh landing in Chicago.