What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Te Maari

Alehana

Juniors
from the few bulldogs games i've watched and enjoyed, i like the look of this guy, hes raised in WA, but if he gets better there will be debate's on who he will play for in international's, can anyone clear the water a bit and know if he has chosen already?

hellteam

First Grade
im not taking anyones posts seriously who's signature says that sonny bill should play origin

C.P

Juniors
Got no idea what his preference is, has a lot of talent but he and Ben Roberts defending next to each other are quickly becoming tandem turnstiles

ibrmo01

Juniors
the player development process has become crap at the bulldogs...we have heaps of players with potential that steve folkes and followers do not seem to find their talent.....
Folkes needs t ostep down immediately......
players have no respect for him anymore.....you can see that in their style of play well actually what style? we are the most boring team in the comp at this moment...

Alehana

Juniors
tbh in past seasons, i havent really kept an eye out for dogs, cause i didn't like mason, but i saw them against tigers, and they were really good to watch, heka nani is awesome, tee maari too, i reckon holdsworthy and winitana could be good too, but folkes is leaving so do u reckon they'll be better next year? hope so.

btw what happened to utai?

aqua_duck

Coach
He should play for NZ because there's no way he'd ever get a run for Aus given our backrow depth. BTW Holdsworth sucks big time, what's his nickname amoungst dogs fans? Dropsworth?

Abz

Juniors
He should play for NZ because there's no way he'd ever get a run for Aus given our backrow depth. BTW Holdsworth sucks big time, what's his nickname amoungst dogs fans? Dropsworth?
Dropsworth or Holdsworthless :lol: