What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds - by plenty

melon....

Coach
It will be a walk over....a bigger demolition than the one Bradford gave the Pennys.

The Dogs will be de-sexed...which is great news for Coffs Harbour residents.

Leeds by a ton. Nothing surer.

Corbin

Juniors
i think the leeds half will be tooo strong with sinfield and mcgriue in the halves.

with ellis coming into the backrow and mckenna 1 of the best devensive in the ESL atm.

i think that the bulldogs could win but it will all depend on SBW playing a huge role in the game in attack and defence.

predicted scoreline

Rhinos:22
Bulldogs:12

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Yeah, Rhino's should win. they are one of the best drilled football sides in the world. Diskin is there only injury (and a bloody big injury i mighty add!), but they have the depth to make up for it.

McGuire, Sinfield, Ellis, Burrow, Mathers and Bailey, vs Sonny Bill Williams.

Leeds by 10

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
as per usual our club goes into the contest as heavy under dogs... don't worry - it's just more money for a keen punter such as myself to jump on.

what're we? $5.25 at a win?

one things for sure after the game two more wonderkids will be born. One goes by the name of Trent Cutler.. a great local canterbury product. comparisons ; billy slater or a young darren lockyer at the back - total carve up.. The second is Nate Myles.. with a forward like this on the bench we'll still have maximum impact.

bulldogs = #1 said:
as per usual our club goes into the contest as heavy under dogs... don't worry - it's just more money for a keen punter such as myself to jump on.

one things for sure after the game two more wonderkids will be born. One goes by the name of Trent Cutler.. a great local canterbury product. comparisons ; billy slater or a young darren lockyer at the back - total carve up.. The second is Nate Myles.. with a forward like this on the bench we'll still have maximum impact.

Keep telling yourselves that you are underdogs, thats the only way you guys can win....its pretty sad as it is the only way the Bulldogs can pump themselves up.

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
bulldogs = #1 said:

Keep telling yourselves that you are underdogs, thats the only way you guys can win....its pretty sad as it is the only way the Bulldogs can pump themselves up.

it works don't it?
i can't wait for our young guys to let loose on soft pommy forwards.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
We do not play a one man team much like the roosters who they all depend on Brad Fittler and not their bench. :roll:

Corbin

Juniors
We do not play a one man team much like the roosters who they all depend on Brad Fittler and not their bench

thats not very fair. :?

If the dogs were at full strength i would find the scoreline alot different it would be at least 30+ - 0

i just think that the bulldogs are too hit with injures.

melon....

Coach
anastabation said:
Roosters to win the WCC by 13+. oh, thats right, they lost the grand final to canterbury. :clap:
The pressures on stupid....The Roosters were the last Premiers to win it......can the Dirty Dogs do it? NO WAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And I will be back when you lose to hear you take a line out of Zef;s book you copy catting cat!!! and state it wqas nothing but a trial....we'll see how proud you are then bandwagon boy!!!

ibeme

First Grade
With injuries and some fresh faces in the first grade line-up, this will be a real challenge for the Bulldogs. Some of our combinations may not be as silky smooth as we'd like, but thems the brakes.

Bulldogs should win if they turn up with their minds on the job. I still think there's a big gap between NRL and English Superleague at their peaks. But if they turn up in the frame of mind so many NRL teams have to WCC's in the past, the NRL champs could get a hiding.

Here's hoping for a good game, and a Bulldogs win.

gregstar

Referee
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
Roosters to win the WCC by 13+. oh, thats right, they lost the grand final to canterbury. :clap:
The pressures on stupid....The Roosters were the last Premiers to win it......can the Dirty Dogs do it? NO WAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And I will be back when you lose to hear you take a line out of Zef;s book you copy catting cat!!! and state it wqas nothing but a trial....we'll see how proud you are then bandwagon boy!!!

LOL!

how many scandals can we expect from the old dart?

Grantwhy

Juniors
bulldogs = #1 said:

currently on Centrebet

LEEDS RHINOS $1.55

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS $2.40

Latest posts