What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leeds jersey

bartman

Immortal
Online, maybe through the Leeds club site, their jersey manufacturer's (Patrick?) site, or a major UK sports store site (JJB sports?). Though shop around to make sure you aren't being ripped off.

Many fans are struggling over here to get their hands on the blue home shirt (about 10k made, 10k sold). The white away shirt is still widely available.
Most of the people I know who have bought the blue shirt recently have got them from JJB sports shops in the UK. You could try their mailorder, not sure if they ship to Oz.
I'd offer mine, but as it had Bai and number 22 on the back, I sold it to a Storm fan at Olympic Park on a recent trip over there.
P.S. I didn't rip him off, $100 for a £35 shirt, about right :D

ali

Bench
I'd love one also. I just wish I hadn't been a tight arsed back packer trying to save a quid when I was over there 2 years a go.

eelsta

Bench
ali said:
I'd love one also. I just wish I hadn't been a tight arsed back packer trying to save a quid when I was over there 2 years a go.

get in line ;-)

girvie

Staff member
There are four Leeds jerseys on ebay.com.au
go to sportsmemorabilia :arrow: other teams