What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds Rhinos - W w w w WOW!!!

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Leeds are today boasting that their season ticket sales for this coming season (Still more than a month away) have now smashed through the 10,000 barrier. From the perspective of the sport as a whole this is excellent news.

I must say that I'm a tad worried about this myself from a club perspective as Leeds are now going to have more season ticket holders than St Helens average crowd! Wigan are also on 7,000 or there abouts and Bradford would be somewhere between the two I would guess.

Good going Leeds!

yakstorm

First Grade
Talk about things going well in Super League

Leeds up from 6,800 (04 Total) to 10,000 already

Wigan up from 6,000 (04 Total) to 7,000 already

Hull FC had sold 5,000 as of the end of November, their 04 total was 5,500, they will beat that before the kick off to the 2005 season.

Leigh are up from 500 last year in the National Leagues to 2,500 meaning that they should at least have respectable crowds, meaning Castleford's crowds will not be missed too much.

Warrington had sold 4,500 at the end of November, up from the 4,000 at the same time last year and are still meant to be going strong.

Plus good news has been coming from Salford, Huddersfield and Wakefield with all indicating strong and better than 04 ticket sales.

alexisUK

Juniors
Bradford's were up 20% on the equivalent time the previous year at the end of November, which can only be a good thing for Bradford.