What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leichhart the myth

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh ....some people would have us believe we'd be a top 4 team every year if we played 12 home games at LO....funny how this person in particular made this bold claim an hour or two after we put 50 odd on the cowboys there a few weeks back. Still on a adrenalin high no doubt.
Emotion's a very strong, strange thing, makes you say and do things illogically & irrationally...like young teen blokes getting their end in for the first time and telling her "I love you" when what they really mean is, "I love this".

FirstHitup

The Magpies need to wise up and drop the white elephant side of the merger.. I mean the Tigers. They offer NOTHING to the club. Wests have the cash and the juniors to go it alone and the sooner they do the better. Wests people don't carry that "elitist" attitude showed by the Balmain side of the merged club. Felui from the Storm is from Minto.. there are superstars out there.

Manly showed it could be done so get cracking. Balmain couldn't meet any criteria with their ordinary small pokies club and dismal junior ranks.

alien

Referee
FirstHitup said:
The Magpies need to wise up and drop the white elephant side of the merger.. I mean the Tigers. They offer NOTHING to the club. Wests have the cash and the juniors to go it alone and the sooner they do the better. Wests people don't carry that "elitist" attitude showed by the Balmain side of the merged club. Felui from the Storm is from Minto.. there are superstars out there.

Manly showed it could be done so get cracking. Balmain couldn't meet any criteria with their ordinary small pokies club and dismal junior ranks.

I thought in 1999 balmain could have met the criteria to stand it alone in the NRL if they really wanted too. I think it was western suburbs that couldn't....according to the greedy superleague scum.

BuffaloRules

Coach
FirstHitup said:

Listen here turd...

You have got the win today so congratulations, but just because you have joined the forums in the last week when your team is on the verge of actually achieving something for the first time in your life, dont think you can come here with the above bullsh!t which you know nothing about, and are not in anyway qualified to comment upon.

Just worry about your own team, and we'll worry about ours...

aladinsane

Juniors
Yeh , just like clockwork ,all the usual bashers come out in force after a Wests Tigers thumping.

I hoping you got your jolly off yesterday.I wouldn't be surprised if you were the ones ripping into the players half an hour before the game ended as you snark past "The Burrow" on the way to miss the traffic, so you rush home to post all your negative crap.

The Bunnies were always going to be tough to beat yesterday, as they have been the much better team, week in and week out than our inconsistent team this year.I was extremely disappointed in the defensive effort and the amount of dumb plays the WT put us through.After Robbie left the field, and noone put their hand up, it was always going to be near impossible to turn the momentum.

In saying that, I would rather watch the WT lose at Leichhardt that that Concrete hellhole any day.If any of your doomsayers think having 4 homegrounds is good for our team, then you will get your wish when the Management will strike up some deals for 5 "home" grounds next year.

Still 10 wins out of the last 13 games at Leichhardt, is a stat that no bookmaker would ignore.

I will be there to cheer the team against Newcastle at the Concrete Toilet this friday, but I still would prefer the teams chance at Leichhardt.

simon says

First Grade
Well said mate.......I know you have been copping it since you said how you wished all our home games were played at LO......all you did was say what a lot have people have felt for a long time.

The bashers will have their moment.....but anyone who prefers TS has dead set got rocks in their head.

Im worried that Noyce will stick with TS,een after their CEO gave us a right royal serve about not playing Souths there.

If we do a deal with them........we should choose which games,and give LO and CS some real biggies as they deserve and not the leftovers as it has been.

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
Well said mate.......I know you have been copping it since you said how you wished all our home games were played at LO......all you did was say what a lot have people have felt for a long time.

The bashers will have their moment.....but anyone who prefers TS has dead set got rocks in their head.

Im worried that Noyce will stick with TS,een after their CEO gave us a right royal serve about not playing Souths there.

If we do a deal with them........we should choose which games,and give LO and CS some real biggies as they deserve and not the leftovers as it has been.
Dont let the truth get in the way eh simon?
He also said we'd make top 4 every year...thats what people are having a go at.

aldinsae said:
In saying that, I would rather watch the WT lose at Leichhardt that that Concrete hellhole any day.If any of your doomsayers think having 4 homegrounds is good for our team, then you will get your wish when the Management will strike up some deals for 5 "home" grounds next year.
Twist the argument to suit yourself eh....dont think too many are agreeing 4 or 5 home grounds is good....everyone was on your back for your ridiculous ''top 4 --every year--12 games at LO'' theory.

Guys like you two are no better than the fossils on the magpies board, holding back the JV...

innsaneink

Referee
aladinsane said:
Yeh , just like clockwork ,all the usual bashers come out in force after a Wests Tigers thumping.

I hoping you got your jolly off yesterday.I wouldn't be surprised if you were the ones ripping into the players half an hour before the game ended as you snark past "The Burrow" on the way to miss the traffic, so you rush home to post all your negative crap.

Youre pathetic.

20070826wtssouthslo0700th2.jpg

Bench
Spot on Ink,those claiming to be true supporters and saying the Magpie nazi's are happy with the result are doing exactly the same themselves.
I for one was far from happy yesterday,I want the WestsTigers to thrive,but "top 4 every year if 12 games are played at Leichhardt "is just a moronic statement after our 2 lame efforts this year.

Latest posts