What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lelea paea

Couldn't find anything for 2008 but this kind of confirms the rugby one

UNWANTED Gold Coast centre Lelea Paea scored three tries in Tonga's astonishing flogging of the Junior Kangaroos today - and revealed it could be the last time he ever plays alongside his brothers.
After a close call against Fiji last Friday, the Junior Roos were belted around Teifaiva Stadium in Nakualofa yesterday, conceding nine tries in a 44-8 flogging.
Jim Dymock's Tonga line-up included NRL stars Feleti Mateo, Manase Manuokafoa, Fetuli Talanoa, Tevita Metuisela, Richard Fa'aoso and the Paea brothers, Lelea, Lopini and Mickey.
An emotional Paea posed for photos with his brothers and relatives in the middle of the field at fulltime, saying: "I dont know if I'll be playing NRL next year. I'm looking to play rugby union.
"It could be (our last game). Hopefully my rugby union club will let me come back and play in the World Cup with them.
"It's special playing with your brothers. I grew up playing junior footy with them. This year I went up to the Gold Coast and split with them for the first time."

tigerdude

Juniors
he def went to rugby union...turned up to my rugby clubs trials at the start of the yr (eastwood), him and gray viane (ex wests tigers)turned up and trained with us for a while...paea disappeared after a couple of weeks...gray went back to the tigers after 3 or 4 games...so i have no idea where he went

found him

he's playing for the Coca Cola west red sparks RFC - a Japanese owned company owned team that plays in the Japanese national rugby union comp

Latest posts