What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leon Bott signs with Sharks.

Leagueguy

Juniors
I think Toupou could become won of the best wingers in the competion. He has improved a lot this year. Fraser Anderson I don't know enough about.

nqcowboy87

Bench
apart from his speed Bott is useless.. sharks can have him as far as I'm concerned
here here bott plays too much like a union winger ,straight, his defense leaves a lot to be desired too

lolesi

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
Are you even in the faintest bit aware of your own team? Kimmorley would kick and that I could guarantee

Sorry but you are wrong mate, Hilder, Simmons, Bird would all be before Noddy.

Meanie

Juniors
Leagueguy said:
I think Toupou could become won of the best wingers in the competion. He has improved a lot this year. Fraser Anderson I don't know enough about.

Tupou has improved out of sight this year, he's gone from being a clumsy oaf to a monster. Anderson has had a tentative start but its pretty obvious that that's where Bennett is heading by trying to put in 2 big wingers and probably trying to groom Boyd to go to fullback and Hunt to the halves, which I wouldn't be surprised to happen as early as next season.

Bott isn't a bad pickup for the Sharkies though.

InsaneShark

Juniors
renouf said:
thats because he came from union

I know for a fact he played Rugby League Juniors for Campbelltown City then to Cabramatta (he played with my Cousin there).

Unless he played a few years in Union before going to QLD, he would have played league alot more, I remember watching him play when I was 15/16.

renouf

Juniors
InsaneShark said:
I know for a fact he played Rugby League Juniors for Campbelltown City then to Cabramatta (he played with my Cousin there).

Unless he played a few years in Union before going to QLD, he would have played league alot more, I remember watching him play when I was 15/16.

I'm pretty sure I heard someone say he played Union before coming to the broncos.. I could be wrong.

Big Pete

Referee
He played schoolboys Rugby Union for Australia before switching to League and joining the Broncos.

rugged

Juniors
I watched him play Aust schoolboys rugby. He could have won the important games for them if they'd have given him the ****ing ball.

He played union like a league winger (probably because he played more league I'd say).