What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leon Bott

Sharkie73

Bench
Just heard on the footy show that this guy is now officially a shark and can play as soon as next week

1.Simmons
2.Albert
3.Vagana/Webster
4.Covell
5.Bott
thats a very quick backline

imasharkie

Coach
Yeah just read it in another thread 73.

Not sure what he's going to bring us. Probably run around in PL for awhile until they assess him.

Special K

Coach
I'd like him right away. We are very thin on wingers as it is.

I'd move Albert into the centres and stick Bott outside him. Albert would be more involved but in defence - uh oh spagetti-os. Maybe if Vagana baby sat Bott like he did with Simmons we could get away with it?

I just hope this doesn't stop us going looking for more next season? Knowing our club it will just be happy with this..

Inferno

Coach
Macca said:
No one saw that coming.

Wouldn't say that Macca. Don't think anyone knew it would be that fast though.

To be honest I don't think he will get much more game time this year than Villa or Mapp to be honest.

Good depth signing

pogo

Juniors
backflip loves him mcsharkie!

his claim to fame he got outside a lazy craig wing and scored a try on debut...............

then came the "tatoo" impersonations week in week out!

maybe balco laboratories can get him some HGH !!

at least he's quick.........:roll:

Surely

Post Whore
This is excellent news, our bartercard cup experiment is over and now we are moving onto the QRL.

sharknows

Bench
If he is any good why have Brisbane let him go mid season? Is it on compassionate grounds or something as he is young and I think from Sydney?

imasharkie

Coach
sharknows said:
If he is any good why have Brisbane let him go mid season? Is it on compassionate grounds or something as he is young and I think from Sydney?

Probably because he was getting closer to the bench for the Clydesdales.